Canadian heading to California, local shops? US shipping to Canucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abigor

Oct 24, 2010
Montreal, Canada
Okay, I suppose this is a two part question...

First: I'll be leaving for California in a bit over a week, I am LOW on juice and batteries. Yes, Canadian suppliers might be able to deliver before I leave, but paying 3x more + shipping for the same thing from Strictlyejuice or 4-5x more from China, I just can't stomach it. I can't :(
So I'll be in LA, and driving to san francisco, hoping there's a local shop somewhere around there where I can pick up some juice and 510 batteries?

Second: I know it's been asked a zillion times, but everytime I've searched, I see the same Canadian shops being suggested. I started ordering from Strictyejuice, but it seems they've stopped selling spare parts, my favorite 555 juice has changed flavour (I did email, no response, tried 3 different bottles) and most of my favorite juice is gone. So I would be eternally grateful to anyone who can reccomend a shop that ships to Canada that has prices and stock similar to strictly. If you're not familiar, I'd pay about 10$ for 30ml bottles, 15ish for mega batteries and free shipping. 35$ on full Joye 510 kits! I ask, also, because so many people ask me about vaping and I've run out of an affordable supplier to reccomend.

Eeesh that was long,
but thank you for any answers you can give me, wonderful people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread