New Canadian here, looking for some suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello peoples :)
I have just converted to the e-cig, this thing is amazing, although I was one of those fools who picked his up from a local smoke shop, I paid 100 for the kit, only after doing my research I find the aurora e-cig is just a prettied up 510 with a four hour battery and I could have gotten it for much less online.

I have found a canadian supplier that is based in canada that sells e-juice and parts for decent prices http://evapers.com but it's always good to have a couple places to shop from. I am wondering if there are any more websites that ship from canada for nicotine e-juice and 510 parts? Preferably from a province that doesn't have that damn 12% HST. I am adverse to buying from the states or internationally mainly because of customs. If anybody knows of any suppliers like this it would be greatly appreciated.

Durk

Oct 6, 2010
ottawa
Hey there. I also live in Canada and i personally have been ordering from northernvapor.com the best part about these guys is they do not charge any tax what so every. they have an 8 dollar shipping rate, and it usually takes only 3 days for my package to get to me. They sell 6$ 10ml bottles and 18$ 30ml bottles of e liquide. They have a ton of 510 parts.
If you want to order from them i have a 10$ discount code its DR42 - NVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread