Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I second the Halo. All three are great. Truepure is my favorite, but I love Coolmist & Menthol Ice. This is 98%of my vape!

Are they simply menthol or a combo of menthol/tobacco? I like the Artic Ice from Vapor Bomb, but that's pretty much a menthol juice. I'm always looking for more good 'menthol cig' juices for lack of a better word.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
Are they simply menthol or a combo of menthol/tobacco? I like the Artic Ice from Vapor Bomb, but that's pretty much a menthol juice. I'm always looking for more good 'menthol cig' juices for lack of a better word.

They are all just menthol to the taste. When I smell the bottle, I can smell some tobacco, but I cannot taste it. But Jay does sen a sample of Freedom juice with the orders, and I have added just a few drops to all my bottles, and that does give the tobacco flavor.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
They are all just menthol to the taste. When I smell the bottle, I can smell some tobacco, but I cannot taste it. But Jay does sen a sample of Freedom juice with the orders, and I have added just a few drops to all my bottles, and that does give the tobacco flavor.

Thanks! I've heard good things about their juices.

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
With my first ecig (No7....a bad one) they sent along a bottle of mint. Not the best juice due to the fact that they add water. I added a little to one of my other juices and it is not bad! I may order some mint from FSUSA to keep on hand for mixing. I added some to strawberry and it is not bad. Altho, I will not use as much on my next mix tryout (a little goes a LONG way).

Just another option you can try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread