Capella 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriengsak Wangdulyakiti

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2015
CAP vanilla custard v2 is good. I have no idea about v1. I am new to DIY. I live in country EC banned. I can find locally only fake china e juice which cost only 1.5 USD per 10ml. I don't like the taste, very chemical and really harsh to my mouth. I have no choice so I buy 24 mg/ml to dilute to 3 mg/ml. The good thing is the cost. It cost me only 0.37 USD per day for 4 ml of my DIY e juice. :laugh:

Last edited:

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
I will be 2yrs vaping on Nov. 22 and have always liked Hazelnut....just Hazelnut....and I was having it made for me at a B&M.
I knew she used Capella flavoring, but wasn't doing diy yet...

I mix 10% Cap. Hazelnut and 2% TFA Sweetener....thats it. Love it, make 90ml. batches now. And it is pretty much shake and vape.

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Capella's Sweet Cream is one of my can't-be-without-it flavors; AFAIK, it's diketone-free, and the taste/smell is absolutely authentic -- I even add it to foods that benefit from a cream flavor, since it's hard to get cream flavor from 2% milk. :D

Andria

I'm going to try that when I run out of tfa sweet cream.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Ive wondered if cap sweet cream is better than tfa sweet cream but haven't ordered some yet

It's better in that the Capella, AFAIK, has no diketones -- the TFA Sweet Cream does. So it's really a matter of your choice, if you care about vaping diketones or don't give a rip.

Andria

Reactions: Yiana

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I do vape diketones, but hey if capellas is better. Than that's a good thing.

I can't really say if it's better-tasting, since I've never tasted TFA's... because of those diketones. What I do know is that CAP's Sweet Cream tastes completely authentic, like cream -- I add a couple drops to coffee, which makes it taste like it's got actual cream in it, rather than just 2% milk. I add it to eggs, mashed potatoes, cheese sauce... because it actually does taste like the real deal; on a low-fat diet, that's a godsend! I even keep 2 bottles handy -- one without the dropper-tip, so I can just stick a syringe in it, for ejuice... and one with the dropper-tip, so I can just add drops to different foods.

Andria

Reactions: Yiana

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
I can't really say if it's better-tasting, since I've never tasted TFA's... because of those diketones. What I do know is that CAP's Sweet Cream tastes completely authentic, like cream -- I add a couple drops to coffee, which makes it taste like it's got actual cream in it, rather than just 2% milk. I add it to eggs, mashed potatoes, cheese sauce... because it actually does taste like the real deal; on a low-fat diet, that's a godsend! I even keep 2 bottles handy -- one without the dropper-tip, so I can just stick a syringe in it, for ejuice... and one with the dropper-tip, so I can just add drops to different foods.

Andria

Nice. I use 2% milk in my coffee when I'm trying to cut out creamer. I cook a lot too, so adding that would be a great way to cut down fat. I'm looking to lose a few pounds this new year. I'm going to order some next time even if I still have tfa's so I can try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread