carts, clearos and tanks to try on a lavatube V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
Since you have a variable voltage device now, it sort of makes ohms a moot issue for the most part and moves that consideration to the bottom of the list. A better question to ask yourself is whether you want to stick with bottom-coils (Kanger Protank) ...or try a top-coil (Viva Nova) ...or possibly even look into a dual-coil solution (I'm not sure of the recommendation here). You can also consider moving away from the clearotanks and into the cartotank world, rebuildables, etc - these seem to be a favorite among experienced vapers (of which I am not).

It seems to me like the sky, literally, just opened up and dumped all kinds of options onto you.

mtdewfreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Texas
hmm, i still have a lot to learn. i understand only the basics. i have a chart that i got from this site or at least this site was linked to it that shows the sweet spot or sweet band, if you will, for vaping. seems as you lower and raise voltage, resistance must also change to keep you in the zone. but i'm a newb, so still learning...

i've used top coils (ce4, vivi nova, etc...) with my ego and they can't compete with kanger bottom coils. haven't tried any dual coiled stuff.

but thanks for the reply, i am open to solution, variations and learning.

:vapor:

I've been vaping for about 4 months and have tried a large number of different things, including rebuildable atomizers (RST) and octo drippers. The best overall vape for flavor, reliability and convenience that I've found is Kanger Protanks. I carry 4 or 5 in a case, each with a different flavor liquid. Bottom feed with a pyrex tank is wonderful and trouble free.

Edite to add: I have a couple of different mods, and the Provari mini is now my go to mod. It just works. Should have bought this the first go around.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

mtdewfreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Texas
Check out I'b tanked. I have been drooling over those tanks for months. High dessert vapes has nice ones as well. Another options are the smoktech tanks. Their 3.5 mL 510 tank is basically an unbranded Tubetank, and about half the price. Most vendors have them :) Welcome to the forum btw.

i've seen the smoktech tanks, got a few of those in my shopping cart while i decide what to purchase:D

never heard of the I'b tanked. apparently neither has google :confused:

thanks

EDIT: IBTanked, checking em out now ;)

Last edited:

mtdewfreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Texas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread