Casablanca question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endosidney

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2011
NW Florida
My first order from BWB, in early July, included some 24mg Casa. My first impression was not good. It was very peppery and just not my thing. I subsequently tried it over the coming weeks and it never settled to my liking. After continuously reading all of the glowing review I felt like I might have gotten a funky batch or maybe I needed to go with 18mg.

Mid-August I decided to give it another go and ordered 30ml of 18mg. I knew if it still wasn't to my liking I could always trade it. Out of the mail it still had some of the taste from the first batch but clearly different. Over the coming weeks I could tell it was getting better. At the third week, it was perfect. In fact, more than perfect. I could finally understand what everyone is raving about. Nice mild-moderate tobacco base with a smooth cocoa exhale. I can't get enough of it. I'm a dripper and I'm in heaven with my Provari and IKV 1.8 510 at 4.1

Today, I found the 7/20 24mg bottle in the back of my stash and gave it a try to see if 3 months of steeping had helped it. To my dismay, it was not good. It's almost as if it is a different juice altogether. I can tell there is cocoa but the tobacco base has a MUCH stronger and different taste to it.

I wonder if this is simply a function of 18mg vs 24mg. Or is it possibly a bad batch.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
It is possible it was a bad batch. While VERY rare with BWB it can still happen. After all were all human ;)

I doubt 6mg of nic would have a profound impact upon flavor. I vape 24 and my wife vapes 18 and I often hit her juices and dont see alot of difference beyond color and occasionally throat hit.

Be sure that you always shake your bottles very well as that can definitely have impact on the taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread