Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I'm sure this may have been discussed, but I wasn't aware of it, and perhaps there are other people who also aren't aware of it....

Slim's e-juice sells a juice called Castle Short, a take-off of another juice manufacturers flavor.

I vaped the original for a LONG time, but it is on the expensive side, and the company is also being sued in a class action suit for having diketone in their juices, so I'm now reluctant to purchase more of it. The original company, 5 Pawns, certainly have excellent packaging, excellent marketing, and a great gimick in using chess terms for their creations names... I just wish they had put some of those $$$ into testing the safety of their juices for their clients, and perhaps a few less dollars into packaging.

If you have a problem with a company copying another companies flavors, then this thread isn't for you.

Bottom line, Castle Short tastes remarkably like Castle Long, excellent Kentucky bourbon flavor that isn't overpowering, coconuts, Virginia Cured tobacco and brown sugar all blended to give a very layered flavor to your vape, with no harshness! This is, to ME, an amazing juice!

Top it off, it's only $4.75 for a 10ml bottle, $9.50 for a 30ml bottle, $14 for 50ml or $20 for a 100ML bottle! On top of that (but wait... there's MORE!), they give you a lifetime coupon for a 20% discount! So a 100ml bottle now actually only costs you $16! (Somebody double check my math, but I think that's right!)

You can get it in nearly any level of nicotine you want, add a boost of flavor (I personally didn't add any flavor boost, and it tastes great), and has very fast shipping!

I am NOT looking to start a treat on the ethicacy of cloning some other companies flavor (hey... they clone power boost flavors, cereal flavors, etc. for different juices), so if you don't want to support a company that has cloned another companies flavor, don't bother posting, just move along ....(by the way, I'd think selling juice with diketone has a much greater chance of harming the vaping community then cloning another juice companies flavor....) I ran across a company that can furnish a juice that I really love, that stands out above the crowd, and sells it for a fantastic price!

Thought I'd pass it along!

(If anyone has tried other Slime's E Juice flavors, and cares to give a quick review, I'd love to hear it, as I'll be purchasing more CS soon, and would like to add another flavor or two to my order)

Reactions: man00ver

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I also enjoyed Castle Short. I went through two 50ml bottles in short order. My only complaint with Slim's is they use cheap ingredients and nicotine (my opinion) which comes through in the juice. I have since moved on to create it for myself using high quality ingredients, but that isn't a topic for this forum.
I tried a dozen other flavors from Slim's, most of which were simply ok. Some were downright disgusting.
FWIW, I do not believe there is any tobacco used in CL or CS. There is also no reason to believe that Slim's doesn't use flavorings with Dikatones either. That isn't much of a concern for me but it is certainly a valid concern for many.
All that said, I'm glad you found a juice you love. Not an easy thing to do.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I enjoyed my Slim's tryout quite a bit, and that included Castle Short!

You can see my previous thread HERE, where I discussed all my samples...and a few other members contributed their thoughts also. I'd be happy to hear about your further tryouts.

I read your reviews, and thoroughly enjoyed it! i'll be referring back to it when I place my next order!

Thanks!

Reactions: man00ver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread