Awesome customer service at Slim's Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadpenguins

Mar 8, 2015
NY, USA
I just wanted to give a thumbs up for slim's ejuice. I ordered two 30 ml (sticky monkey and waffles and syrup), and being the derp that I am, I forgot to add a 30 ml of castle short before placing the order. Right after I placed the order I realized this and shot them an email requesting that I append the bottle to my order, or cancel it entirely so I can correct my mistake. Jessica responded quickly and told me that she would add it to my order with no problem. Fast forward 5 days, and I received my juice. I was worried that they would have forgotten to add the bottle since I never saw the total charged to my card change, but it turns out they had tossed it in there for free! Not only did they give me a free 30ml of castle short, but 3 more 10ml's were included for me to try! When a company goes above and beyond with their customer service (especially a problem created entirely by my error) they already won me over, so I will definitely be ordering from them again in the future and wanted to share my experience with you guys.

Btw, drunken turtle, sticky monkey and castle short are all great juices. The rest needed some extra steep before I can really judge their flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread