cereal vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellybomer

May 23, 2014
new york
Hey guys, I've been looking for a good fruit loops/COPYRIGHTDMCA for a while. And I haven't found anything close to tasting like real fruit loops until I stumbled on looper. I got tired of ordering 30ml bottles for cheaper prices ($12-15) and not tasting good, so I purchased looper. Looper At $22+ tax/shipping for a 30ml that I can go through in 2 days is quite expensive, does anyone have experience with any other cheaper options that are GOOD, not very lemony tasting.... ive tried serial craving from quit that grit, treasure island by Charlie Noble, cereal feind from tbd liquid and a couple more, that have not been vapable for me(i am picky). Thanks in advance

Reactions: bman1977

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
if I may make a suggestion, pick yourself up some unflavored nic juice in your regular strength and then try diluting your store bought juice. you may be pleasantly surprised when you realize that you can stretch that expensive 30ml bottle to quite a bit further without losing much flavor at all. personally I vape store bought at 10-20% mixed into 80-90% unflavored and I still get wonderful flavor, in my case a 30ml of store bought juice nets me anywhere from 150-300ml of vape juice. even if you can't satisfy yourself with only 10-20%, there will def be some % point that you may be satisfied and that can save you a lot of money. even a 50/50 mix of your favorite flavor should still be more pleasant than a juice that isn't a taste you really love.

Reactions: dmj4 and Le$$

Joe Ninja

Feb 1, 2015
Waipahu, HI
Cereal Milk by Kilo has been my ADED vape and it's getting expensive. I've been trying to clone this one for a while now. I've been using a Cereal Killa clone that was posted on Reddit as reference because I believe the flavor profiles are really close and I have been tweaking it to taste more like Kilo's Cereal Milk. But so far, no luck. Anyone here been trying to clone this one too? Any help would be appreciated.

In addition, just placed a few orders, Casey Jones Two Cans, Liberty Vape's Turning Trixx and Franklin Berry should be shipping to me soon...I hope I at least love one of them. Yes, I am really, really picky.

A little backround about my friend. Goes into vape shop, vapes 100 juices and lucky he finds just 1 that he likes. Picky is not the word that i use for this guy.
So i get this new juice my friend tells me about, a 30 mil bottle from a local shop that has it on hand. Load it up in my atlantis tank on my Sigelei 100 @30w and holy crap!!!!! This is it guys. This is what your looking for. Milk and Cereal from Sugarloaf vapor. After 1 tank of it I went online and ordered 2 120ML bottles from there site. Found a coupon code online and it was like $80 for the 2 bottles. This is fruity pebbels milk. This is spot on! I have tried cereal killa and its ok at best with a huge throat hit that i did not want (and yes at a low nic lvl). I vape this Milk and Cereal from Sugarloaf vapor and Im in shock how spot on it is. Im vaping 7 years and just was a lurker on this site untill recent. I call this stuff my liquid crack and im not even kidding. After reading this thread and not a single person mentioned this i had to post. And the best part....its pre-steeped!! My GF just ordered 1 of every flavor just bc how unreal this one is. If you have tried this and have one better I would love to try it. Im going to try the Looper and Franklin berry.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I believe trixx is clearish. I dont have it in front of me though. They both smell good, dont get me wrong, but the franklin berry is def made with the same flavoring most crunch berry vapes are, and it had a slightly lemon scent- no where as strong as the trix tho. Ill comment after trying them, but most cereal vapes are pretty darn similar ;)

I have had a lot of Crunch Berry's and none of them have tasted like Strawberry Marshmallow cereal. Franklin Berry isn't supposed to taste like Capt Crunch Berries. It's supposed to taste like Franken Berry.

Reactions: rangerrobin

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
was able to get into my liberty vapes franlkin berry tonight. while it DOES have a slight sweet lemon scent, i don't taste lemon at all. it's a fairly accurate franken berry cereal juice. since the cereal if I recall does have a slight artificial taste(hey it does say its made with artificial strawberry flavoring@ lol), so does the juice, but not in a bad way. it's a solid tasty juice.i'm getting more of a strawberry dry cereal taste, rather than a strawberry cereal with milk taste. possibly a light marshmallow which helps smooth out the juice. not a bad impulse buy at all. to be honest i havent' come across a juice similar tasting to it.

now i can't wait to try their trixx. smells a lot like sweet tooths loopy, but lighter on lemon and hopefully more berry tasting than most of the lemon laced cereal vapes.

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
I am extremely picky as well and I'd hate to tell you but you will NEVER find anything like Looper. Philip Rocke (creator of Looper) makes his own extracts which is why it has a distinct taste and every other Fruit Loop flavor has that same citrus taste to it.

Looper is in my ADV rotation along with two other cereal vapes. If you like Trix, then the only juice in existence that tastes EXACTLY like Trix is Turning Trixxx from Liberty Vapor. Right now, this flavor is the most popular flavor in the Baltimore Metro area and only one store in a 50 mile radius can carry it as per Liberty's policy. There are people driving from all over to this one vape shop just to get this juice. Every other vape shop in the area tried getting it but were informed they couldn't due to Liberty's policy. These stores have a few different Trix juices but they will readily tell you that it's not as good as Turning Trixxx. Seriously man. Try this and it will be an ADV for you.

Another one of my favorite cereal vapes is brand new and it's also from Liberty. What can I say. I guess the guys over at Liberty know what they're doing when it comes to cereal flavors. This flavor is like no other out there and it could quite possibly be a first. It's called Franklin Berry and yes, it mimics Franken Berry. I got two bottles of this stuff this past Friday and I'm already half way through the second bottle. It has a nice smooth Strawberry, Marshmallow cereal taste to it and just like Turning Trixxx, this too tastes exactly like what it's supposed to.

I will forewarn you. These juices are the same price as Looper but after vaping Turning Trixxx and Looper, the cheaper Fruit Loops and Trix juices just don't do it for me.

Funny... came in here to plug Liberty's TurningTrixxx and Franklin Berry and saw your post!

Liberty Vapor is 6 blocks from my house... and yes i'm lucky :p

Franklin Berry is unreal good... my ADV lately.

Uncle00Jesse

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2014
NY
I've heard from more than one person that all they get out of Kilo CM is an Orange taste. What do you get out of it?

It's better in a dripper than any of my sub ohm tanks but enjoyable either way. I will say its very susceptible to steeping, it needs 2 weeks to shape up, maybe they were using it right out of the B&M? It changes color quite a bit after a week or two. I get dead-on fruit loops and milk, more towards the milk. I don't get any orange that you're talking about. Part of the reason that I hate Looper is because its way too citrus/lemon heavy and it just has a weird perfume smell that doesn't jive with me.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I was enjoying Looper until I went to the Indiana vape meet and tried Slurp by JUS. It is hands down the closest to fruit loops I have found so far and I have tried alot. Not only do you get the fruit loops but you get the taste of that sweet milk left at the bottom of the bowl. The company that makes Slurp is at Indy E Cigs - Welcome to the best vape shop in Indy! and sells for 18.00 for a 30mil.

A few other ones I have in my rotation are:
Milk by Telos. https://www.giantvapes.com/
Cereal Milk by Kilo- Indy E Cigs - Welcome to the best vape shop in Indy! also sells this one.
Perfect Circle by Cereal City Vapes. They have a whole line of cereal juices.
Powell by Frisco Vapor is another good one and they make larger bottles .http://www.friscovapor.com/

If you like Captain Crunch then my Favorite is Cap' Crunk by Boss Sauce. Also sold at Indy E Cigs - Welcome to the best vape shop in Indy!
And lastly Crunch by Telos.https://www.giantvapes.com/
There seem to be a new batch of them coming out every week.

Last edited:

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
This juice was unvapeable to me. By far the worst juice ive ever tried, it had a urine smell to it. Thinking about it makes me sick.

And here I thought I was the only one who thought it smelled like cat piss.

Well, you made me wonder about my memory, so I broke out the Vape Wild Fruit Hoops again. My memory of its good flavor was after 2 weeks of burping and shaking, but I'm really more into flavored tobaccos and bakery, so most of my 10mL bottle was left (50/50 12mg with no boost). It's now been almost 4 months since delivery, and I've got a new ST Nano to play with, so I loaded it up on a 1.2 ohm stock coil and set power for 20W.

It's dead-on spec for fruit loops. Predominant cereal, prominent sweetened mixed citrus, berry/cherry background, creamy finish. The nic is strong in this setup, but I've noticed from first tryouts that the nic is a bit stronger from this vendor than most (and it's about time for me to drop to 9mg anyway). I can't fault the flavor it all. It's clearly a good-tasting fruit loops vape, with no detectable urine of any species.

Anyway, if you haven't tried it, don't let a couple naysayers scare you off. Out of 124 reviews on their site, I count 15 negatives. DO steep it properly before passing judgment. You might be one of the lucky ones who gets to save a bunch of dough.

Reactions: dionysuskiss

JKlavins

Apr 9, 2015
Indianapolis
When I first got back into vaping, I didn't think I would be so much into sweet cereal flavors, but now I'm pretty hooked on the Slurp by Jus, Looper by ANML and Cereal Trip by Bad Drip. The Cereal Trip is the most intense out of the three, and I would say the slurp has the best even combination of the fruit cereal flavors. I'm glad I live close to the source!!

Reactions: Jason Duvall

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Black Axis is my usual go to for cereal vapes. Best Apple Jacks I've tried, the Captain Crunch and Milkmaid are pretty awesome as well. I just got the new Cinnamon Toast cereal from Vape Wild. I can't tell you how it takes yet but, the smell has got me really excited. Like I shoved my face straight in the bowl, milk and all.

Reactions: man00ver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread