cereal vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
Got my liberty vapes juices in, trixx and franken berry.haven't tried them yet but both have an underlying lemon scent. Trixx smells exactly like sweet tooths loopy, so I expect it'll taste the same

I don't think Franklin Berry has any lemon in it.

Is the Turning Trixxx a clear color or a light brownish color?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I don't think Franklin Berry has any lemon in it.

Is the Turning Trixxx a clear color or a light brownish color?

I believe trixx is clearish. I dont have it in front of me though. They both smell good, dont get me wrong, but the franklin berry is def made with the same flavoring most crunch berry vapes are, and it had a slightly lemon scent- no where as strong as the trix tho. Ill comment after trying them, but most cereal vapes are pretty darn similar ;)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Fruity Cereal from Diesel by CG. They are a fairly new vendor and haven't really gotten much attention here on the forums but you can score a 30ml for $8 or just try a 5ml sample for $1.50. Their flavors are really spot on. While you're at it, try the Crunch Berries, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Happy Jacks if you're into cereal vapes.

I'm actually vaping Fruity Cereal right now and it tastes exactly like fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA or trix. The lime/lemon flavor is there but not too in your face. This one is a dry cereal without milk.. at least I don't think I taste the milk. At the price, its worth a try.

Fruity Cereal really surprised me, since I'm not big on lemon, but I can't put this down!

DieselbyCG's Crunch berry took about a week to steep into perfection of eating dry CC Crunchberries out of the box, but it's authentic tasting, but I find I enjoy the flavor of Fruity Cereal more. I do want to try their Coco krispie treats the next time.

SmokingAStogie

Feb 13, 2015
Austin TX
That's why I can't trust reviews on a site,looking at vapetrik, I would think this juice is spot on, and it's not cheap by no means.

Everyone's taste is different. You may like it, you may not. Apparently some people think it tastes the same. I don't like it but theres no way i'm throwing 15ML away :p

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
My local B&M gets cerial killa and this applejax flavor vape in every month or so and they bolth sell out on the day they come in !!!!

When i am lucky and they have it in i pick up a few 30ml bottles of soulth9 cerial killa at 3-6 mg

I actally wanna go drop 100$ on the 1 1itter bottle they have lol

Its real close to froot loops but not quite there, yet its my favorite flavor to date. It does have a bit of lemon to it though.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
Funny... came in here to plug Liberty's TurningTrixxx and Franklin Berry and saw your post!

Liberty Vapor is 6 blocks from my house... and yes i'm lucky :p

Franklin Berry is unreal good... my ADV lately.

You are lucky man. Luckily I am also about a half a mile away from the only shop around Baltimore that stocks liberty. Liberty won't let any other shop sell their juice within a 30 mile radius which goes to show how well they treat their customers. Now there is about 10 other shops in the area calling Liberty because they want to sell Franklin B and Turning Trixxx. I know so many people who were committed to other shops and switched to this one just because of Turning Trixxx. Hell, the other shop employees even come to this shop just to get Franklin B or Turning Trixxx.

Those guys at Liberty are stand up people and they know how to make a cereal vape.

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
You are lucky man. Luckily I am also about a half a mile away from the only shop around Baltimore that stocks liberty. Liberty won't let any other shop sell their juice within a 30 mile radius which goes to show how well they treat their customers. Now there is about 10 other shops in the area calling Liberty because they want to sell Franklin B and Turning Trixxx. I know so many people who were committed to other shops and switched to this one just because of Turning Trixxx. Hell, the other shop employees even come to this shop just to get Franklin B or Turning Trixxx.

Those guys at Liberty are stand up people and they know how to make a cereal vape.

Yup Ron killed it and most def did extremely well with Trixx and Franklin. I remember trying some of the "betas" of Trixx a long while ago and it was almost fully release one day but then someone at the store dripped it on a really low resistance high wattage set up and i remember "lemon pledge"! They stopped the impending release and said nope, back to the drawing board as they don't release anything less than great juice! People are taking notice... even on the west coast now i hear... they're becoming cereal kings.

Other awesome flavors if you haven't experienced them would have to be Papa Shango (in my top 5 of all time), Strawberry Banana Milkshake (seriously tastes like one!) and YMCB (your mothers cinnamon bun - another tastes exactly like one juice).

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
Yup Ron killed it and most def did extremely well with Trixx and Franklin. I remember trying some of the "betas" of Trixx a long while ago and it was almost fully release one day but then someone at the store dripped it on a really low resistance high wattage set up and i remember "lemon pledge"! They stopped the impending release and said nope, back to the drawing board as they don't release anything less than great juice! People are taking notice... even on the west coast now i hear... they're becoming cereal kings.

Other awesome flavors if you haven't experienced them would have to be Papa Shango (in my top 5 of all time), Strawberry Banana Milkshake (seriously tastes like one!) and YMCB (your mothers cinnamon bun - another tastes exactly like one juice).

Yea man, I heard they might be setting up a shop on the west coast because they are getting so popular over there with the cereal flavors.

I've tried all those juices you mentioned and I like them as well. Especially the Strawberry Banana milkshake. Other than Franklin Berry and Turning Trixxx, my favorite flavor is Creme Libertine. Its easily the best Creme Brulee flavor I've ever tasted and yes that includes Nickoticket.

Its funny you mention that in the beginning, they had to go back to the drawing board after someone dripped it into a low ohm set up and it tasted like lemon pledge. Now, Turning Trixxx benefits immensely from low ohm high wattage builds. The hotter you vape it, the more cereal flavor you get.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Nice Juice Co. "Fruity Hoops" -- I've heard it has some questionable artificial flavorings, but I'll be damned if it's not the best e-juice I've ever tasted.

ETA:

Oh crap! Just looking online, it seems like they took this specific flavor out of their line? ...? Maybe that artificial flavoring rumor I heard is true?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread