Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
'moaning, Volties.

I'm starting to lose faith in DR. A partial shipment of parts came this morning and the bracket that came bears no resemblance to the bracket on the machine. I did an on-line chat with their support and did not get a "warm fuzzy" feeling. Looks like support at DR is like everywhere else, a big joke. Worst case it has a six month return on it and I saved the shipping crate. I'm kind of bummed.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
There was a problem that started on Wednesday afternoon with the folding website not updating everybody's accounts as work units were sent. The work units did get received and everything finally updated on Monday afternoon. It is typical of the folding website to experience problems before a holiday, either that or the server that handles the points database overdosed on tryptophane.

Everything is normal now. I just checked both the Stanford site and Extreme Overclocking are working fine now. I also looked at your listing on Extreme Overclocking and it's not showing any points, so far, this week.

You can get more current information regarding server status from this site - Folding Forum • Index page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread