Cleaning Halo Triton Question and changing flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
hey myanks, welcome to the forum :) I am new here too.

Anyways to answer your question.

Yes you really do want to clean your tank each and every time you change flavors, IF you want to keep the flavor experience "pure".

It is fine if you dont, just realize that you will be mixing the flavors up, which is not always a bad thing. I found that mixing the belgian and the kringles is a great taste.

You dont want to really pour used juice from your tank back into the bottle. I do keep a couple cleaned out and empty bottles (the 7ml sample sized) around for if I do feel like emptying out a bottle.

If you head over to the Halo specific part of the forums, you will find some interesting discussions about the best way to clean your triton.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I agree with the above. But if you want to switch flavors, do it the easy way.

Get more tanks, then just swap tanks! I have 4 with me at the moment. Malibu w/ Belgian, Prime, Torque, and another non-Halo juice.

But these tanks last a long time, cleaning 4 isn't much worse than cleaning one, and there's just too many great flavors out there to try. Get a bunch, and besides replacing the coil head every so often, you're good to go!!

Good choice on the Triton!!

AND there's a sale now for 20% off of juice. But when that is over, there is always the 10% discount for ecf members.

The code: ECFTEN2014

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread