cleaning kr808 cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoogirl

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2011
illinois
Hi There
I emptied out the cartomizers from my husbands smoke shop set (the cig2o) boiled them for 10 minutes, emptied the water rinsed and boiled for 10 minutes more. I then blew them all out sat them on their end and let them dry for about 20 hours on a papertowel. I filled a few up tonight and while you can taste the liquid there is absolutely no vape at all. So I took another one and put it under the blow dryer for a few minutes and filled it up. Same deal. no vape but a bit of flavor. Did i break it?
It has made me realize that the 510T will be his birthday present this year because I am NOT cleaning his cartomizers for him lol
Thanks for any help

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
This may not be the answer you want but switch to Bloog cartos for the 808d and then toss them out when they die. You can go down to their website on the vendor section and see the "will they ever die" posts... They last forever and a day. I made the mistake of buying some crappy Boge cartos which sucked and didn't work for crap. Then I bought Bloog. No lie... I have 10 in a small pile that I have been randomly using for three weeks to chain vape with no end in sight. AND I have 40 more in boxes because I was expecting that much attrition. Some of the careful vapors here can use a single Bloog for weeks. I'd suggest to use these and never hassle with cleaning again.

Get a paint sharpie from Amazon ($6) and put a dot or mark on different ones with certain flavors and you will be gtg.

Last edited:

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
After I boiled mine twice and blew them out, I put them in a ziploc baggie with some rice. It worked great but it's kind of a pain in the ... digging them out all that rice.. and just make sure there aren't any rice grains in the cart when you go to fill them. I think I'll clean them sooner and leave them out to dry for a few extra days next time:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread