cleansafesmoke.com, HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mactrekr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
Tombstone, Arizona
So, the first time I ordered from them, admittedly, I didn't read the shipping disclaimer carefully and I selected the "economy" shipping option. It took a month to receive my order. This time, I read the "terms and conditions" page and opted for the additional charge for "expidited" shipping. That was on September, 16th, today is October 7th, and my order is still "Queued" in their order history window. The worst part is that I've sent emails, and left messages on their answering machine with ZERO response. I'd strongly suggest ordering from anywhere but CLEANSAFESMOKE.com. I'm about ready to have my bank reverse the charges.

mactrekr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
Tombstone, Arizona
While I can appreciate that there are holidays in other countries, I didn't order from a company in CHINA, I ordered from a company in Florida, and last I heard, Florida was still part of the United States. Fact is, I just received an email from Cleansafesmoke.com, they had been on vacation and my order had "slipped between the cracks". Nothing on their site indicated that they were experiencing a slowdown because of the Chinese holidays. This type of customer service is why I will never deal with them again, and I caution others to avoid them as well based upon my 2 bad experiences with CleanSafeSmoke.com

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It is in China. All that is in Florida is a PO Box. I received one shipment---one was all it took. I received it in about 2 weeks but the juice _I only ordered 1 bottle(website says juice is Dekang) made my lips go numb and also got sore spots in my mouth. Spend the next week rinsing with salt water.
There are plenty of good vendors in US. I now only got to china for hardware----but not from that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread