My review of maxx fusion, and more importantly the company bloog

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
:blink::ohmy: your right Star, you cant say anything without being misunderstood or getting unpleasant answers... Dude, she has a point..... But noone cares what you buy just as long as you are happy and only write opinions on stuff you acually tried...:facepalm: Ya theres other good stuff out there.. I know. Ive tried it:laugh:

They must think youre a bloog spy Star.. Well..... are you???:p

Thanks for getting it. I'm really getting tired of this nonsense.

crbrown

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kansas
Don't let it bother you. I think we have a bit of a reputation outside of this forum as being bullies and censors. It's not justified in my opinion (hell, we complain about the CS issues and product issues more than anyone), but I think it's true, and people come in here in a defensive stance.

Thanks Frick, that's all I was trying to say, I guess I'm just not as sweet and to the point as you ;)

DawnsDone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Derry NH
Smoking Bullet I so feel for you! When I order something I check the tracking every day on top of stalking my mail carrier, like I suspect many do! I would be sooo very upset waiting over a month now, or almost 2 months from what you're saying? sheesh

I placed my second order with bloog last night. This one is a split shipment, 2 pks of carts going to me, and 2 batteries and a pack of carts going to my daughters house.... We'll see how it goes...

My order confirmation was in my email this morning and I got a shipping notification on each package with tracking numbers tonight so they'll probably ship in the morning... Looking great... Although I never had a problem with shipping on my first order I was a little nervous ordering this time but two times now and no problem as far as confirmations and speed!

DawnsDone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Derry NH
Speaking of posting in the correct forum: I've written a little view of my trip to e-cigs. What I started with, found to like and a short recap on a few suppliers. Its kind of a "push" for a newbie not to give up, that it can take a few of us many tries to find what works for us. So, where do you all think would be a good place to post this? I'm thinking just under general or maybe new members?

crbrown

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kansas
Speaking of posting in the correct forum: I've written a little view of my trip to e-cigs. What I started with, found to like and a short recap on a few suppliers. Its kind of a "push" for a newbie not to give up, that it can take a few of us many tries to find what works for us. So, where do you all think would be a good place to post this? I'm thinking just under general or maybe new members?

My opinion would be new members

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal

New Members, or there is a Review area, or... how about a Blog?

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA

I vote for New Members since those are the people you are trying to help.

I hope you get your 2nd order without a hitch.:vapor:

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Don't let it bother you. I think we have a bit of a reputation outside of this forum as being bullies and censors. It's not justified in my opinion (hell, we complain about the CS issues and product issues more than anyone), but I think it's true, and people come in here in a defensive stance.

well maybe its because alot of them are totally fresh and new.... They dont know, or havent found the general forum.. and hey nothing much happens there anyway right? people are at their vendors subforums most of the time.. When they get corrected, they dont know it will be the same everywhere else... Could you see me going to some ego threads talking bout kr8's, just because hey i have an ego, so i can write here... hrmpf...

SB: a forum should be for sharing all info, thats why ef is here, but they have devide it up into subforums and right now, you are in a bloog section. The generals forum is a place for talking bout everything, but even there, they have devided the diff types of pv's up. If not , this place would be even more of a mess..

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA

I've decided to just go with it and enjoy our reputation, as undeserved as it may be. You know, like really get into it.......

:danger: :grr: Oh yeah, we're bad, we're Bloog! :nah: :vapor: :danger:

Last edited:

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
I've decided to just go with it and enjoy our reputation, as undeserved as it may be. You know, like really get into it.......

:danger: :grr: Oh yeah, we're bad, we're Bloog! :nah: :vapor: :danger:

:lol:

I have seen people with sigs like "Before you ask the question you're about to ask, go research it. We're not here to answer noobie questions. Use the search function."

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
Commonly abbreviated as UTFSE (Use The F#$%# Search Engine)
I always thought it was a bit of a jerkish attitude (on other forums, not seen it here). Any forum I've been knowledgeable in, I've delighted in helping noobs.

Funny thing if we really do have that reputation, I came here straight from beginners and felt welcome and coddled.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I've done some of my own searches here, and they sure don't make it easy to figure out how to narrow things down, then zero in on the exact post. So sometimes it really is just easier to ask the question again. But I've noticed a question or complaint is raised, where the answer is in the next thread. Taking even 1 minute to look around would have answered their question. Unfortunately, our little home here is a mess. The answer to "where are the blanks!!!! I'm so mad!!!" was found buried under some other unrelated title.
I think it is the responsibility of the forum moderator or representatives to make sure their supply-related posts are moved or copied to a supply-related thread. I don't think the rest of us will ever stay on topic, and that's fine since that's part of our charm:blush:, but it does make it harder for less frequent visitors or newbies to find anything.

Commonly abbreviated as UTFSE (Use The F#$%# Search Engine)
I always thought it was a bit of a jerkish attitude (on other forums, not seen it here). Any forum I've been knowledgeable in, I've delighted in helping noobs.

Funny thing if we really do have that reputation, I came here straight from beginners and felt welcome and coddled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread