Cloud Contest: Prize 1 30ml or 2 15 ml Plus -Bear Hair- Wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The rules: post up a picture or video of you holding up your ECF name written on paper, while Blowing some Awesome clouds. Contest runs from now till 11:59 November 1st 2014.

Post more than once if you like but make sure it is a different cloud.

Prize is: any 1 30ml or 2 15ml bottles in stock on OUR WEBSITE<------- at the time you are selected the winner by our Team and a Pack of -Bear Hair- 100% degummed Hemp fiber wick. The voting is the three of us at Grand Terrace Vapor picking the Main Winner.

There is a second place prize that matches the first place prize and it will be picked by forum members from our chit chat thread. Carolina Vapoor, Count Boredom and ReddHott. In the event of all 3 picking someone different, then Heden Acklowd will pick from the 3 pictures as a tie breaker!

Contest is open to everyone, even mods from the forum. But, prizes will only be shipped inside the USA as we do not ship outside the continental U.S with our company. non state side winner may pick a winner from the states to award their prize to if they are chosen as the winner.

Happy Halloween From The Grand Terrace Vapor Team!

ReadMyLips

rbeckys8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
idaho
mmmmmmmm 006.jpg ...I kept telling my husband to hurry up..I needed the clouds..this is as good as it gets!!!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
What is the house-blend for these juices? The drop-down doesn't seem to work. I would like my juice max-vg with 3mg nicotine.

The "House Blend" is a new term that appeared on the GTV website. While RML would be in a better position to answer this question, the juices I have had are heavy on the VG.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
The "House Blend" is a new term that appeared on the GTV website. While RML would be in a better position to answer this question, the juices I have had are heavy on the VG.
A great. I'm excited to try it if I win the contest. But they should either put the options back in the dropdown to select a ratio or state that the 'house blend' is a heavy VG blend. Its good for everyone, not just the drippers, since many people still using tank-based atomizers might want thinner e-juices. And people pushing high wattage to a dripper are going to be in pain if there is too much PG.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
A great. I'm excited to try it if I win the contest. But they should either put the options back in the dropdown to select a ratio or state that the 'house blend' is a heavy VG blend. Its good for everyone, not just the drippers, since many people still using tank-based atomizers might want thinner e-juices. And people pushing high wattage to a dripper are going to be in pain if there is too much PG.

My understanding is that they just switched to a new software platform for the store. The old one did not have a mix option--so there are currently no other options other than "House Blend." But you are right, it would be good to make this more clear. Rest assured, RML (the owner) is very cognizant of the needs of drippers (to which his juice is primarily geared). I, personally, use tanks, but I have never had an issue with wicking high VG juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread