Cloud Contest: Prize 1 30ml or 2 15 ml Plus -Bear Hair- Wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
OMG...this is funny. I ended up working late, so not going on. I put on the top half of my costume and tried to take a selfie in the mirror. Between trying to hold up my sign, blow a cloud, and take a pic it took about 10 tries! I can't believe I'm posting this pic, because it doesn't even look like me. I'm not even sure you can read my screen name on the paper, but here goes.

2zocg90.jpg

2r2m4y9.png

Last edited:

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I think on the main page it says that. I have to go look to see if it still does... But check out the main page and see if it looks to be clear enough. I am happy to rewrite it if you feel it is not clear enough. :)

RML

Yes, that is quite clear on the main page, I'm not sure why I didn't see that before.

readmylips

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Alright every one who entered our little fun event. This was really fun for me and it was very cool of those of you who did in fact post up pictures of the clouds you can bring. Per the first page rules I will pick one winner from the entries and the other judges can let me know who they think should get the member choice prize pack.

I will look through these pictures again and see who had the nicest clouds on this here little contest and then post the winner in our general chit chat thread.

If the other member judges could please post up their choice there as well. I can go ahead and close this one.

RML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread