Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabyt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
SoCal
Looking for input on various Coffee type e-liquids. I'm a heavy Starbucks addict, Caramel Macchiato to be specific, and would love to find something similar in a vap. I've tried HHV's caramel cappuccino and really enjoyed it, but now I'm wondering what other great coffee type flavors are out there. So, what say you? What is your go-to coffee type vape? Thanks in advance! :vapor:

Last edited:

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
Haven't tried HHV CC flavor. I have tried others from there and was not impressed. They were good but nothing special. LOL remember that is just my opinion and taste buds differ.
I've ordered a few coffee flavors from different companies and the only one I like so far is Caramelized Cappuccino from Vermillion River and it's wonderful.
I'd love to find a great mocha or vanilla cream so I'll be watching for suggestions also. Good luck.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I'm not a hazelnut fan, but I do appreciate the input and feedback!

I guess I should add that the key ingredients in a Caramel Macchiato is: Coffee, Vanilla, and Caramel.

Something like this must already exist. :vapor:

I'm sure it does, however, you could probably just add some vanilla to that & get what you want :)

Virgin Vapor's Kona Velvet Milkshake is amazing.
    I have been vaping Kona Coffee milkshake for past week. I have the Kona Velvet milkshake on order and they do have a Kona Caramel milkshake I think also. I love Virgin Vapors 100% VG eliquids and have not found any other supplier I like better. I also love Starbucks and am looking for the perfect coffee vape...

Oh and I am addicted to coffee and caramel Nips candy... probably not a good habit... but I love vaping with a candy in my mouth! lol

FoxVersusOx

Verified Member
    May 16, 2013
    Boise Idaho
    I started with Mountain Oaks' coffee and cream-pretty good basic coffee flavor. Then I tried vaper society cappuccino- horrible burnt coffee flavor. Got both from the local store. Then I created my own via eliquidemprorium.com. I was aiming for a Carmel mocha flavor. Mixed coffee chocolate, Carmel and cream flavored with a 50/50 pg/vg mix. Loved it! I been using it as an early morning vape every day and have Quickly gotten the the bottom of the 10 ml bottle and plan to order another bigger bottle of it very soon. Its very cool that I got to decide the name on the bottle myself- Galactic Incarnation!

AngieBaby

Verified Member
    Oh Honey! You have to get Caramel Cream Coffee from Hoosier ecig! This is amazing to vape! If you love your coffee sweet and caramelly then you will LOVE this juice as much as I do. Sometimes I vape it all day because I can't get enough of it. As a matter a fact, I am vaping it right now and its 2:30 in the morning. I have Fibromyalgia and am in pain so can't sleep. Let me know if you get it and try it and what you think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread