Status
Not open for further replies.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
I can count the amount of good commercially available coffee vapes with one hand. Coffee vapes are really strong or simply not at all tasty at all unless done right. That's just something you'll have to figure out on your own, as I did.

Taste is very subjective, NEVER buy a vape based on anyone's review or recommendation, his/her taste and yours are very different as taste is very subjective.

reviews are great for hardware and help people tremendously, NEVER take a juice review seriously. Avoid the disappointment now and save yourself alot of money.

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
I vape coffee flavors as my primary vapes, I love to vape w/ coffee in hand, drink it all day. Here are my faves:

Virgin Vapor's Kona Velvet Milkshake
Virgin Vapor's Kona Koffee Milkshake
Highbrow Vapor's Cappucino Diablo
Halo's Café Mocha

I've had many others, a lot of them tend to have a very similar flavor. The four above are unique.

With that said, you mentioned that you like carmel and vanilla coffee flavor - RY4's often are a blend of tobacco, vanilla, and caramel. You should try some RY4's for a different taste, I find they compliment coffe really well. I find that RY4's can really vary in flavors, though. For example, Highbow's RY4 have no carmel/vanilla taste to it at all IMO. I would recommend trying Smokeless Image's RY4 to start, it's a very light flavor and I find it compliments coffee really well.

Non-Smoking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2013
Philly burbs
I can count the amount of good commercially available coffee vapes with one hand. Coffee vapes are really strong or simply not at all tasty at all unless done right. That's just something you'll have to figure out on your own, as I did.

Taste is very subjective, NEVER buy a vape based on anyone's review or recommendation, his/her taste and yours are very different as taste is very subjective.

Reviews are great for hardware and help people tremendously, NEVER take a juice review seriously. Avoid the disappointment now and save yourself alot of money.

You imply you've tried them all, if so what are the five good ones? I've only tried 1 and enjoy it thoroughly...I'm curious if Night Lite Vapor is on your short list. I totally disagree with flavor reviews being worthless, especially as someone totally new to vaping. I find just reading the names of the differant suppliers helpful as I really don't even know where to look for juices. I'll agree with you that everyones tastes are differant, but don't discount a recommendation because of that.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I agree, taste is subjective. It's the same as with food or scents, people like different things. But that doesn't mean that reviews are worthless. That's why there are places like Yelp. If a flavor gets good reviews (and it's coffee flavored) I'd buy it to try. I placed an order for VV's Kona Coffee Velvet Milkshake because three and now four people said it was good.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
I'm vaping a DIY I'm working on coffee, Bavarian cream, dulce de leche, sweetener that is starting to taste pretty good. I added a bit of menthol for a little more kick. Bavarian cream takes a good week of steeping to settle down tasted way too potent and just not good tried it after a week or more steeping and is great in this recipe.

jafmf95

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
Potatoland
I agree, taste is subjective. It's the same as with food or scents, people like different things. But that doesn't mean that reviews are worthless. That's why there are places like Yelp. If a flavor gets good reviews (and it's coffee flavored) I'd buy it to try. I placed an order for VV's Kona Coffee Velvet Milkshake because three and now four people said it was good.

Kona Coffee Milkshake & Kona Velvet Milkshake are very different flavors. I like KCM after a long steep (at least 2 weeks), but I don't care for KVM at all.

Along the lines of KCM is Organic Kona Cream from High Desert Vapes. That's become my standard coffee vape.

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I mean Kona Velvet Milkshake but I actually got both. So far, there hasn't been one coffee flavor that I won't vape. Then again, I'll even drink instant coffee but definitely Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch is my favorite ice cream by far.

Kona Coffee Milkshake & Kona Velvet Milkshake are very different flavors. I like KCM after a long steep (at least 2 weeks), but I don't care for KVM at all.

Along the lines of KCM is Organic Kona Cream from High Desert Vapes. That's become my standard coffee vape.

vplizajane

May 14, 2013
Pennsylvania
i'm still looking for that great coffee vape also!! i have tried a few - most have been just mediocre. next on my list to try is the virgin vapor dark roast turkish coffee because i have basically fallen in love with every vv flavour i have tried and although taste IS highly subjective, it seems to have gotten nothing but phenomenal reviews. i just wanted to add that i have been EXTREMELY disappointed with the v4l coffee flavours - to me they SMELL FANTASTIC when i open them up, but taste like nothing but syrupy (with maybe a hint of chocolate? even in the plain coffee flavour) sugar water. not worth the $$ and boy does that stuff gunk up EVERYTHING i put it in, even diluted! good luck finding that super excellent coffee vape!!

BennyBlanco

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
Jersey City
Looking for input on various Coffee type e-liquids. I'm a heavy Starbucks addict, Caramel Macchiato to be specific, and would love to find something similar in a vap. I've tried HHV's caramel cappuccino and really enjoyed it, but now I'm wondering what other great coffee type flavors are out there. So, what say you? What is your go-to coffee type vape? Thanks in advance! :vapor:

I've tried a few and must say the V2 coffee juice is my favorite

I gave away my v2 batteries, chargers and cartos but i love that coffee juice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread