=~**!!contest!!**~=_thunder-vapes e-liquid! Name it and win it! (=^o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon Lighting + lichee Superstorm + small amount of Pineapple Slide = Electric Lightening or Lighting in a bottle

with sweetener add on option and menthol add on option
:)
WINNING ENTRY #4 ! Contact me through e-mail at thundervapes@gmail.com, along with the flavor ratios for this blend, and I will respond with more details :vapor:

Congrats LevisDaddy!

The last winner is Herman Snoopster Lebray, who came up with Fruit-Flashflood...which is a combination of all the fruit flavors, with icy options.

However everyone is a winner, and everyone will receive a $5.00 gift certificate as a gift from me to you for participating! Since there are so many of you, just PM me, and I will be making you a special gift certificate, individualized for you. ThunderVapes got your back! I will get back to you within 24 hours with your code.

We sell 30mls for $10.99 and under. All of our blends are hand-crafted by yours truly, Ali, the owner. We also have deals constantly going on, like buy3get1free of equal size, as well as a current coupon for 15% off. code is yay15off, good for the whole week :D. Welcome to ThunderVapes! Premium, Hand-Crafted Liquid.

Again, thank you to everyone for participating. I currently always post our new deals and promotions on facebook, so you can like us on facebook to see whats new and developing as well as announcements. www.facebook.com/thundervapes. :toast:

Last edited:
Congrats to all the Winners!!
Thanks ThunderVapes for the fun Contest!!!!

Your welcome buddy.You, as well as everyone here has a $5 gift certificate, whenever you want to order, its yours :toast:. I just posted a bunch of new cheesecake flavors that I have been working on for the past month or so, about 18 cheesecake flavors!

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
THESE> ALL> SOUND> INCREDIBLE!!
THANK YOU EGO!! AND THUNDERVAPES!!
You are awesome, and generous, and have made a fan for life!!
Cannot wait to try this out!!
congrats to all the winner, and everyone who entered, who is ALSO a winner!!!
WINNING ENTRY #1 ! Contact me through e-mail at thundervapes@gmail.com, along with the flavor ratios for this blend, and I will respond with more details :vapor:

Congrats Will!

WINNING ENTRY #2! Contact me through e-mail at thundervapes@gmail.com, along with the flavor ratios for this blend, and I will respond with more details :vapor:

Great idea Locovamp87!

WINNING ENTRY #4 ! Contact me through e-mail at thundervapes@gmail.com, along with the flavor ratios for this blend, and I will respond with more details :vapor:

Congrats LevisDaddy!

The last winner is Herman Snoopster Lebray, who came up with Fruit-Flashflood...which is a combination of all the fruit flavors, with icy options.

However everyone is a winner, and everyone will receive a $5.00 gift certificate as a gift from me to you for participating! Since there are so many of you, just PM me, and I will be making you a special gift certificate, individualized for you. ThunderVapes got your back! I will get back to you within 24 hours with your code.

We sell 30mls for $10.99 and under. All of our blends are hand-crafted by yours truly, Ali, the owner. We also have deals constantly going on, like buy3get1free of equal size, as well as a current coupon for 15% off. code is yay15off, good for the whole week :D. Welcome to ThunderVapes! Premium, Hand-Crafted Liquid.

Again, thank you to everyone for participating. I currently always post our new deals and promotions on facebook, so you can like us on facebook to see whats new and developing as well as announcements. www.facebook.com/thundervapes. :toast:

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
Will, lets meet and compare flavors!!!
WINNING ENTRY #1 ! Contact me through e-mail at thundervapes@gmail.com, along with the flavor ratios for this blend, and I will respond with more details :vapor:

Congrats Will!

WINNING ENTRY #2! Contact me through e-mail at thundervapes@gmail.com, along with the flavor ratios for this blend, and I will respond with more details :vapor:

Great idea Locovamp87!

Congrats LevisDaddy!

Thank you so much! Fan for life and win or lose I would have ordered :) Email you ASAP .Thanks again for contest and congrats to everyone :toast:

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
numero tres! can't believe i left akatina off my multi quote, she may beat me up!

Now, you know I only hit people after they've signed a waiver :sneaky: :D

email sent! was kinda fickle on the percentages, but either way it will turn out great! thank you again!!

I wasn't quite sure on the percentages I sent in, either, since I don't know how strong the individual components are. I have high hopes for it's delicious factor though!

Locovamp87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Atlanta, Ga
I wasn't quite sure on the percentages I sent in, either, since I don't know how strong the individual components are. I have high hopes for it's delicious factor though!

Same here i basically guessed on what i thought it should be. But i don't know what flavors will come through or be muted.

Hey guys, I have been working on the juices for the past few days, working on different combinations and ratios of each flavor, and after reaching the point to where every flavor compliments each other and all the flavors are on point, it's finally ready. I tried to come as close to the ratios as everyone suggested, but I did have to make some adjustments to make sure no flavor was too shy to show itself. I think you will be happy with the results and they will be top-sellers :vapor:

I am sending everyones package out tonight, so that way it will be processed and it will start travelling tomorrow.

We also got a special deal going on right now since we just hit 333 Likes on facebook. I am throwing in a free 10ml bottle of your choice, plus buy3get1free of equal size, plus a 20% coupon for blendmasterALI.

I also have a 30%off coupon for $40 and above, with buy3get1free for 10mls if you use the 30% coupon.

These deals are only good until midnight. After that, these deals will not be valid. Spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread