=~**!!contest!!**~=_thunder-vapes e-liquid! Name it and win it! (=^o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SO much for the speedy delivery of my order! The coupon was a wonderful gift!

I hope you enjoy! Make sure to slightly steep it to get the best performance (vapor, throat-hit, flavor) out of it. The simplest way is to just shake each bottle vigorously for about 20 seconds, pop the caps off, and place them in a dark drawer when you arent refilling. Repeat 3-5 times a day for about a week. This will oxidize the nicotine giving a cleaner throat-hit, and homogenize the flavoring and the bases for an even consistent taste. Let me know if you have any questions :toast:

thats an awesome deal!! I will plan on my next juice order coming from you!! We are all excited to try our/your creations, thank again for this opportunity and this great contest and service.
!__STOKED__!

Not a problem buddy. I tried sending you a message back the other day but I realize it didn't go through because your inbox is full. All I said was to expect the order to arrive within a couple days. Let me know as soon as you get it (y)

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
Not a problem buddy. I tried sending you a message back the other day but I realize it didn't go through because your inbox is full. All I said was to expect the order to arrive within a couple days. Let me know as soon as you get it (y)

Will do bruva!!! Thank you again!!
I had to clear out some rooms in my mailbox, not sure why i get so hesitant to delete stuff, lol

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Hey everyone got update on contest and winners juice:

Talked to owner Ali few minutes ago.He had problem with PO not wanting to ship his packages because the were labled hazardous materials do to having thundervapes name on it and I guess seeing word vape wasnt cool to the PO.So he said he had to repack everything and will be mailing out our winning juice along with customer orders tomorrow and will email us tracking info :) He said he has been having issues with his computer and couldnt get on ECF to let us know. So we will see what happens but he seemed very genuine and sorry about the hassle and wanted me to post this so everyone could know what was up .Also wanted to add that he said he is including some extar juice for everyone for the hassle.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Cool. Thanks Will.

No problem.Figured best to post this info than just tell winners.Didnt want others who only read that we havnt got them to not wanna order from him.If he comes thru which Im sure he will would feel bad turning folks away from his company seeing that they offer great deals.Now to see if the quality matches the prices ! :D

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Thank you for the update Will! Way to be :)
I still would like to meet up with ya and compare juices!
Did you see there is a tucson vape meet on the 22nd?
during the week is hard for me, but ima try and make it !

Thats cool,Ive got three kids and wife isnt into the vaping like me LOL So dont think Ill be making it.Im still down to meet up quick at my work and swap a few mls each :)

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
i fell ya there!
Not positive ill be able to make it, but ima try :) wifey just started working, and i pick up the boy from daycare as soon as i am off the clock. so its all dependent on a baby sitter.
your name change threw me off!
Thats cool,Ive got three kids and wife isnt into the vaping like me LOL So dont think Ill be making it.Im still down to meet up quick at my work and swap a few mls each :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread