Disposable e-cigs/e-cigars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
No problem. I can't vouch for this place, mind you, but I ordered one from them, anyway. I suppose someone's gotta try them out! lol

Make sure to use the 10% off code they list on the front page. I forgot, and missed out on using it.

I ordered already, and I totally missed that code! Damn it!:( Oh Well.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Well, they replied to a couple of questions I asked.

They said that they have the stock in-hand at their Texas warehouse, and they don't drop ship anything.

They also said they will do deals of 15% off discount for a pack of 10 disposables. I was hoping they'd give a break for 5 of them, but I might have to drop some scratch on 10. I know I'll use them.

Last edited:

srtga

Feb 10, 2009
Ga. USA
If you can wait a short time ... the disposable e-cig stampede begins in earnest about April. Check the Ruyan Jazz. And there are others about to hit the market. The plan is to sell these like cartons of cigarettes in stores like Walgreen's.

And THAT is the future of e-smoking, if it has any future at all.

Ditto. I can't see all this recharging/dripping/fooling with liquid catching on.

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
I do really want to try some of the throw aways.

I really think a great first disposable to try would be the Ruyan disposables from Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop

2 pack for $31 and 5 pack for $71.

Awesome price.

I've had additional correspondence with www.ecigaretteschoice.com, and they seem very accommodating. If this order goes well, and I like the Gamucci disposable, I'll definitely buy from them again. Granted, I'm not too interested in the e-cig models they carry, but I've yet to find another dealer in the U.S. have the Gamuccis in stock.

Check them out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread