DIY & Flavorings GALORE! Over 300 FLAVORS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Now serving FlavourArt, FlavorWest, TPA, and Lorann.

Many choices now available in 10ml. Get 30ml of your favorite FlavourArt for $7.99.
Do you love tobacco? We now have over 30 tobacco flavors, with more on the way, including MLB.

We have added even more flavors, and even more on the way! All of our inventory is based on your suggestions.

We are also working on bulk pricing for bottles, and some other raw materials that many of you use. We have Ethyl Maltol and Menthol Crystals in bulk.

Come take a peak at the largest flavor selection anywhere.
http://www.ecigexpress.com/flavoring-c-16

Is there something you are looking for but cant find? Let us know and we'll add it to our growing list of upcoming products.

Don't forget to check out our e-Juice Calculator!

The #1 question we get about the FlavourArt is "Do we dilute it?" The answer is NO. What you get from ecigexpress is the EXACT same as you would get from FlavourArt directly.

Last edited:

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I have been looking around for chestnut flavoring and can not seem to find it anywhere except for one vendor which I did find that was selling it. I did not want to buy it again if for some reason there was a problem with this particular flavoring that no one seems to carry it. If there is no problem with it I would like to see you carry it as I really love this flavoring. Any info you can give me on this would be appreciated.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
We will add Chestnut to our next order.

MLB Flavor has come in for testing. Will taste this flavor on Monday to see if it is any good. If it is, we will add it to the tobacco list.

I have been looking around for chestnut flavoring and can not seem to find it anywhere except for one vendor which I did find that was selling it. I did not want to buy it again if for some reason there was a problem with this particular flavoring that no one seems to carry it. If there is no problem with it I would like to see you carry it as I really love this flavoring. Any info you can give me on this would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread