LARGEST Flavorings and DIY Supplies ! PROMO here! Free sample of new flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
PROMO for your favorite flavors!

ecigexpress.com has the largest flavor selection anywhere, at great prices, with great service.

FlavourArt is $7.99 for 30ml size! $3.99 for 10 ml size. tobacco flavors by FA are being changed to 10ml size, and they will be $4.99.

Flavoring Selection CLiCK

We have over 320 flavors in stock, and about 50 more being added shortly.

From now until April 30th, take an extra 10% off of our already low prices on all flavorings. Use code BIGFLAVOR

FREE SAMPLE OFFER: We received a shipment of a flavor that supposedly resembles MLB type. If you would like a 6ml sample, put in order comments "FREE MLB SAMPLE ECF."

We are also working on a bulk area under DIY section. We are working with some manufacturers to secure the lowest pricing on bulk materials for those that love to make a lot of e-liquid! We even have huge stocks of 10ml childproof bottles, for those wanting 2500 bottles or more! If there is something you would like to see listed, please let us know! Most of what we have added has been due to your requests.

Ever have a question or need to talk to a real person? You can contact us easily by calling our toll free number, 1-888-418-2215, via email, or you can chat with us during our business hours via our online chat system.

We offer these great prices because we want to keep things moving quickly, therefore it is as fresh as can be. We also buy large quantities, so we can pass the savings on to you.

Special offer expires April 30th, 2011
Cannot be combined with other offers. Cannot be applied to previous orders. No rainchecks.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Hi there, yes, Chestnut has been ordered. These orders usually take some time to get produces, and then even more time to get to the USA and out of customs. Hopefully it will get produced within a week or two.. that is the best I can hope for.

Glad you liked the tobacco juice!

I had sent you a pm asking about the chesnut flavoring and was wondering if you will be getting that in as want to order that plus quite a few flavors that I am running out of and if it is coming will I be able to get it during your sale? On a side note got you 10ml of tobacco juice and simply love it:)

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Just wanted to give a thanks for the VG Tobacco Juice you sent to all that posted in your thread,, That Tobacco was very good. Your flavorings are priced very good too and it's good to see such a nice supply of stuff.

I have one question would you look into the Organic flavorings that are now out ? Since using some of them I've really been enjoying them !

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
Glad you like the liquid. I have heard that those organic flavorings are not very tasty. Do you have a link to some that you like so I can investigate? We did look around for some natural flavorings, but no luck on any that were good. Most of the ones we heard about were not strong, and the taste was horrible. But perhaps there is a manufacturer that has mastered it.

Just wanted to give a thanks for the VG Tobacco Juice you sent to all that posted in your thread,, That Tobacco was very good. Your flavorings are priced very good too and it's good to see such a nice supply of stuff.

I have one question would you look into the Organic flavorings that are now out ? Since using some of them I've really been enjoying them !

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
We try to get things out quickly. Orders placed before 1pm PST usually go out the same day.

I just got my order and can't wait to start makng my own juice. I can't believe how fast you are. I ordered at 1:20am on 4-21 and I have my order at 4;00pm on 4-23. I think that is the fastest I've ever gotten anything from anyone. Thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread