do all vg base e liquid taste this bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I DIY 100% VG juices and definitely at first they do not taste good. I have to let them steep a couple weeks, maybe even 3 weeks. I try to make a big batch of my main all day vape flavor to have plenty of time for steeping. I get my VG nic base from My Freedom Smokes and my VG from Publix Grocery store here in South Florida. I don't notice any bad flavor at all once steeped and I'm vaping at 6 mg. I haven't really tried many other VG premade juices other than Clouds of Vapors', which I think are delicious but too expensive so I make my own. lol. I can't vape heavy PG. I tried to a week ago on this one flavor that was delicious, but my nose ended up all chapped up and raw and sore. It totally chaps my nose and makes me look like I've had a terrible cold.

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
thanks for the info I'll be PM you to get advice about steeping vg juice.Iknow it's pricey but recently I tried 5 pawns juice ....it's a 50/50 mix and for whatever reason I didn'treact to the pg at all.
I DIY 100% VG juices and definitely at first they do not taste good. I have to let them steep a couple weeks, maybe even 3 weeks. I try to make a big batch of my main all day vape flavor to have plenty of time for steeping. I get my VG nic base from My Freedom Smokes and my VG from Publix Grocery store here in South Florida. I don't notice any bad flavor at all once steeped and I'm vaping at 6 mg. I haven't really tried many other VG premade juices other than Clouds of Vapors', which I think are delicious but too expensive so I make my own. lol. I can't vape heavy PG. I tried to a week ago on this one flavor that was delicious, but my nose ended up all chapped up and raw and sore. It totally chaps my nose and makes me look like I've had a terrible cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread