Does Blu = Volcano ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonmo1

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Bryan, TX
Hey all,

Just looking for confirmation that Blu is exactly the same as Volcano, just branding is different. Right?

Parts are interchangeable (batteries / carts and attys) ?

Main thing, Is I want a USB passthrough for sitting at my desk at work, I go through 3 or 4 batteries a day at work. But Blu doesn't have a passthrough. Will the Volcano USB Passthrough work with Blu?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Jonmo1

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Bryan, TX
Well, just placed my order with Volcano.
I really wanted the USB passthrough at work. I go through probably 4 batteries a day at work. Plus I've read that you get more consistant vapor/TH because there is no drop off in power like with a battery.

I also ordered a couple batteries and attys.

Volcano has more flavors than Blu, and they are much cheaper. I ordered some Chocolate and Menthol.
Plus free shipping if over $50.

I'm also quite intrigued with the Magma, anyone tried it?

Calicomarie

Mar 12, 2010
Omaha, NE
I love my Magma. It is their version of a 501. The attys and carts are tweaked to be a bit different from the Joye 510. The carts hold more juice and the flavor comes out better on a Magma atty then on a 510 atty.

If you just want longer battery life, the volcano/blu attys have 510 threading, so you could use them with a 510, eGo, or 510 mega battery.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Where did you find these?

I love my Magma. It is their version of a 501. The attys and carts are tweaked to be a bit different from the Joye 510. The carts hold more juice and the flavor comes out better on a Magma atty then on a 510 atty.

If you just want longer battery life, the volcano/blu attys have 510 threading, so you could use them with a 510, eGo, or 510 mega battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread