Does Capella take forever to process orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday I placed a very large order to get started with DIY. I have already posted a positive review about Myfreedomsmokes.com since my order arrived within two days. Wizardlabs shipped yesterday (still very good for the amount I ordered) but my Capella order still says processing and has not changed since tuesday. I emailed them, but the automated email I received said it could be up to 48 hours just for a response.

Anyone else have these issues ordering from Capella? BTW the Capella order was a 5th the size of Wizard Labs who I know are backed up with orders based on the message on their site.:confused:

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
Tennessee will take 5 days once processed (usually by UPS) It's true they will hold your entire order unless you push them to break it up. I waited about 3 weeks and finally had to tell them to ship what they had. Then I had to remind them to ship the rest :facepalm:. If your going to stick with Capella's, planning ahead is crucial, especially around the holidays and big sales.:)

Not happy. I finally received an email stating "sorry about the delay, your order will go out Monday" No explanation as to why. No rhyme or reason. I sent another email asking what the delay was and if one flavor was holding up my order. Never heard back from them.

So if they are to be believed my order will finally be shipped 6 days after they billed my card for the merchandise.

I wish I had known this was an issue with Capella before I ordered.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
This email has been sent to inform you that your order, #, has been updated to a status of In-Progress.
I ordered on June 27th. I didn't expect a wait either. I should have known better. However, the prices are cheaper than the diy vendors

Updated: obtained shipping notice just now. If it actually goes out today I might get it this week. :)

Last edited:

Rokin Randy

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
My house
I called the Capellas company to add a few flavors on my order that I made just the night before I called Capellas.. He must've been getting a lot of complaints and request to break up the orders because I had to keep explaining; No I'm not in a hurry or trying to get you to send me what's available I'm just trying to add a few flavors, lol . I had to explain twice I'm not in a hurry And I'm not disappointed Because he did not understand what I was trying to explain,lol....
He mentioned that one of their chocolate flavors and the peppermint is in production right now and because peppermint was on my order it would take a while...I said that's fine,whenever and no hurry..

I've ordered Capellas and never had any problems,But they can be slower than the many reliable e cig vendors that we are used to..I think the E cig vendors have us spoiled with faster shipping because truthfully The e cig vendors have faster shipping habits than any other product vendors I've ever dealt with being clothes,music equipment,ebay or anything.. I've never had any other product come in over night or within 2 days until I started vaping...

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
This email has been sent to inform you that your order, #, has been updated to a status of In-Progress.
I ordered on June 27th. I didn't expect a wait either. I should have known better. However, the prices are cheaper than the diy vendors

Updated: obtained shipping notice just now. If it actually goes out today I might get it this week. :)
Just obtained my order. Just updating so others have a general idea on process/delivery time. My order came in a box.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
It's sitting in my mailbox today. The USPS didn't update it was delivered, but found it there when I got home.

Yes, that's what I was saying. The last 2 times I ordered it's been a week or 10 days before I receive the package. This order must have been angel kissed, I got a shipping notice right away, and even with a holiday here is my package.

I can only deduce that you have ordered something that is out of stock. I HATE it when a vendor's site allows you to put stuff in your cart when it is out of stock!! If I were you I would be calling them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread