Capella's - Order from 10/14 not shipped yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eibhilin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
Northern CA
I placed an order with Capella on 10/14 and my status still shows "In Progress". This was over three weeks ago. T_T I shot them an email on 11/03 trying to get an update on the status (I'm in the middle of moving so really bad timing...) but I haven't received a response. I was wondering if anyone knew what was up?

Last edited:

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
The last time I talked to Tom, he told me that they had outgrown their facilities and were moving a block away to a huge building. That may have something to do with it. Also, Tom told an ECF friend of mine they were swamped with orders. Maybe you could call them, as that is a pretty long wait. But, yes, they are worth it. Their orange creamsicle is sooo good that it's my morning vape.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Thanks for the feedback. I called and they had missed the order somehow. They were SUPER nice and got it back on track. :3 I can totally get how stuff like this happens so no big. They really make some killer flavoring, worth it really. :D

I totally agree. The only thing about the Capella's though is that their caps are a little tricky to get back on after you remove them to syringe the flavoring out. I have spilled a few times thinking I got the lid on tight, but found you have to actually hear and feel it snap on. I'm going to have to start buying the Peanut Butter 2 or 3 bottles at a time or see about the larger size.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I encountered the same problem with very slow shipping. I only ordered 3 bottles thinking how long can it take to box up 3 stock bottles and make a shipping label? They did have a caveat on their site about being very busy, so one could say I knew what I was getting into, but still, a week to send 3 bottles seems a bit long to me. As others have mentioned, it's probably worth the wait considering how good their flavors are. I think if they communicated a little better customers would not get so worried. I'm sure a programmer could come up with some auto notification routine that sends out an email letting the customer know the status of their order for peace of mind.
One other thing.... do you get a tracking number from them? I received notice that my order shipped, but no tracking number or label number. Just curious what others have experienced.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Same deal with my order.... free shipping. But other vendors who have had a free shipping special still sent a label number. I don't know what shipping software they use, but when I use Click and Ship through the USPS or even if I use (yuk) PayPal, I have the option of putting in the recipients email addy and they get notification of the label being made. It doesn't guarantee the package has been shipped, just that a label was made, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread