Domain name being held hostage, site down

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
My domain name is being help hostage by my old server company (just another reason I should not do any business with them) so most the time if you try to visit my site it has a redirect on it, I am so mad but nothing I can do about it, If anyone needs anything from me just e-mail me at blueeyekelly@windstream.net IM me on yahoo or PM me...

Thought I would let you all know.

Deborah

Last edited:

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
Well I am glad it is working for you guys... still get a redirect here, I've ran CCcleaner, restarted my computer, modem and router... and it is still taking me to that freaking search site thing... oh and I can not check my e-mail account from the site...lol

Oh so fun :)

Deborah

PS darn I forgot I gave out my e-mail maybe I should run and hide...LMAO

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
Since you're the only one who seems to get the redirect, Deborah, it may be that you have a bug/virus/malware infection of some king on your own computer (sorry, but that happens).

Try running some other software for the purpose of de-bugging (Spybit Search and Destroy or AdAware, f'rinstance). Or, try manually typing your URL as the home page to which your browser opens.Or, try another browser if you have one.

Y'know we're on your side!

Michelina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread