Done with Rebuildables unless there is some Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Errant

Feb 7, 2012
Lawrence, Ks
I'm going to preface this with a caveat: I have no direct experience as of yet with rebuildables, wrapping coils, etc. So, there you go.

drkngl417 :

I noticed that you are vaping at around 8 watts. And commented on 'great vapor'. If I may make a humble suggestion: Try vaping at a lower wattage and draw slower and not inhale immediately [i.e. fill your mouth first and pause a few moments]. Several people I know went to higher wattage to get 'great vapor', saying they had to do so to get good thick vapor. Turned out this was because they were trying to draw harder (more like they would be drawing on an analog...) yet complained about too much throat hit/burning of their 'good thick vapor'.

Unlike analogs, vaping devices only produce so much vapor per second. More under higher wattage, true. But if the vapor is too harsh, backing down the wattage and drawing air through your device slower might be your answer to thick, good tasting, vapor satisfaction.

This does not invalidate the elimination of hot spots and other great advice my fellows here have offered. But I noted something that I have seen as a common problem (the unconscious desire to draw from vaping like drawing from an analog) and how that causes issues in how people try to set their VV/VW gear.

Let me know if this helps any. :) Thanks. I'm interested in how changing those two parameters (wattage and draw) works for you.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread