Dragon's Fire by Heather's Heavenly Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatSheSaid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Duncan, OK
What PG/VG ratio are you all vaping Dragon's Fire at? I started with the sampler, which was amazing, but purchased a full bottle at 100% VG and it isn't as amazing. Is the VG dulling the flavor too much? Should I order another bottle, but maybe 80% PG and mix them? I can't go more than 40% PG as it irritates my throat.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
I'm usually at 50/50 but I bet it'd still be great at 30/70 PG/VG. I say this because I've known quite a few vendors that recommended this ratio for keeping the strong flavor while having the most vapor (VG).

Mixing it with a bottle of 80% PG, or less, would be an excellent idea. I'd go for it so that you don't lose any money while justifying buying more Dragon's Fire!

SethGrimm

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2012
Jacksonville Florida
Nice revIew. I'm really trying to understand this juice as my smell isn't back 100% from my previous sinus infection. :( I absolutely adore Gandalf and just received two bottles of it along with with a bottle of dragon's fire and black and blue. I'll review DF and BNB as soon as my minimum two week steep is up. Is DF exactly the same color as Gandalf freshly mixed? They smell very similar and are the exact same color and I'm worried I might just have a third Gandalf as the smell is nearly identical. But like I said my smell is only 89% back plus most of HHV's tobaccos smell very similar before they blossom with steeping anyhow.

EDIT: Nevermind, it must've been the lighting last night. DF is lighter in color and my smell is back and I can tell the difference.

Last edited:

John Castle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2012
Tempe, AZ
I hate to necro old threads under any circumstances, but I also hate to start new threads on subjects that have already been covered. I weighed the two before I decided to just conserve forum space and add my $0.02 to this existing thread, though it has been dormant for a while.

I just got my hands on HHV's Dragon's Fire and Oompa last week, and I've been vaping on both here and there since then. I have to second the OP's review in toto and add my own thoughts.

The flavor on this juice is just delicious. Here's the weird factor on this juice, though -- the flavor seems to change not only from day to day as it steeps and matures, but almost, it seems, from puff to puff.

One puff, I get unfiltered Lucky Strike. The very next puff, I get something that tastes a little closer to a spoonful of Honey Nut Cheerios. Am I the only one? Or is that something a number of people experience with this juice?

Kolect

Mar 21, 2013
New York
I received my first Dragon's Fire yesterday, and (absolutely contrary to my usual practice) immediately loaded up a carto. :) I get a lovely tobacco with a strong sweetness of dark honey! (No banana, no cocoa, etc.)

I really like that dark honey flavor note; I only hope it doesn't disappear on me completely in the next few weeks. :unsure:

Received DF yesterday and filled a 1ml mini clearo up w/ it so I could compare the original delivered taste to the later on steeped taste. Gotta agree with Eleanor to some extent. I for sure get a strong dark honey sweetness, not so much tobacco though. The tobacco seems very light. As nice as the honey flavor I am experiencing is, I am hoping that it diminishes over time and the tobacco comes more to life because right now it is way too sweet for an ADV personally.

Anyway, those are my current thoughts. I look forward to seeing how this juice transforms in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread