E-cig ruins ability to smoke regular cigs again and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danno5717

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2009
United States
I definitely prefer a menthol vape to a menthol cig. Had to smoke a Salem the other day because I ran out of batt power and it just wasn't the same. Funny but menthol vaping is like when I first found menthol cigs as far as as the menthol taste. As far as my nicotine addiction, it has diminished quite a bit (used to smoke and dip at the same time plus sleep with a dip in my mouth (gross I know)) Now I just vape alot but I can go several hours and, yes, all night long without any nicotine. The only thing is, when my batts run out, the panic is still there just like before. The major problem is there is no quick way to get back to vaping if you let this happen so I actually have to plan which is just hilarious to me.

I got my e-cig the morning of August 10, 2009. I vaped throughout the day with no analogs in between. I had one analog left in the box from the day prior and smoked it at 8:00 p.m. that night. It tasted horrible and it didn’t have the same effect that it used to have. I can only describe the taste as, “dirt.” I took a puff of a friend’s analog about four days later and again, dirt!

sethinphx

Jun 28, 2009
Odd, I've had no adverse experience with smoking analogs since I started vaping. Surely it's because I've never completely given analogs up, I still smoke about 4 a day, no more than 6. Still better than a pack + 2 or 3 a day. Smoke Marb. Smooths, they still taste fine when I have one.

If I had quit them completely and then went back after several days or weeks, maybe I'd have the same experience. I'm thinking it's a good thing to be disgusted by them, until you have no choice to go back to it for whatever reason.

SethinPhx

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Every time I read the title of this thread, I always think... GOOD!

Maybe this way I'll actually quit for good.

Have a friend that has tried analogs two times since he started two months ago - both are in his ashtray - 3/4 of the cigarette still there. A few puffs and he went back vaping. He's leaving them there as a reminder ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread