e-cigs allowed in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Health Canada has banned certan e-cigs in Canada. Also heard people ordered from the USA, only to have thier shipments confiscated by Canada Customs, even though suppliers told them they were allowed, while suppliers knew they were not allowed in Canada. Bought an "ecigbrand" in the USA last winter, but only bought 20 atomizers with it. Am looking for more atomizers. Not sure if this is the right number, but the atomizer box has "KS1-CARTHIG01" on it. Also thinking about a smokestik brand. They claim they have a Canadian division, but heard they got closed down by HC in 09.Is this still an old websight, or are they now available in Canada? Or what other ecigs are available in Canada. My wife has been using the ecigbrand since March, and likes it. It looks like a traditional cigarette, and has a tobaco flavor. I would also like to get an ecig for myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , get your post count up to , or past five , wait an hour or so for the system to reset . You will then be able to go converse with the other Canadian members , who I'm sure will be able to point you in the right direction . It's easy , just reply and say Welcome on 4 or 5 other peoples posts , and your there . Should take less than 5 minutes .

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Yes, you can get all 5 posts in this thread. I haven't heard of ecigbrand before. I started with generic KR808D-1, then switched to Riva 510 "fat battery" (> 650 mAh, which means they run a long time between recharges) PVs for a few months, before going to variable voltage devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread