GreenSmoke e-cigs in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacie_ca

Jan 22, 2014
Alberta
Hi All!
I'm new to forums in general, here's hoping I am doing this correctly :) My bf has been using e-cigs for two years and sucessfully quit traditional cigs using Greensmoke brand that we were ordering from the US. We can no longer get the cartomizers with nicotine and he has been having a rough time resisting the call of the analog. Has anyone here tried the GreenSmoke brand, and can they recommend anything comparable that is available in Canada? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I am really new at this--just a couple of weeks and am content (so far) with just the Greensmokes. I keep reading all the posts about different ways to vape and may try something different later. But for now, I am happy and have not had an "analog" since I started with the e-cigs. I guess it would be against the law and big trouble for someone in the U.S, to buy what you need and send it to you?

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Greetings Stacie; Welcome to the forum. Once you have 5 posts, you'll be able to go to the ECF->Canada subforum and ask for the list of Cdn hardware and e-liquid vendors.

I'm not familiar with Greensmoke stuff or with cartomizers in general (I use RBAs and clearomizers), but there are plenty of places where you and your bf can get a cartomizer set-up plus a battery (eGo style or whatever) to go with it. There are shops in my area where I can go in and get face-to-face advice about selecting and using various products, I hope you have something like this near where you live.

If you go the online route, one popular Canadian place is Canvape, and the online help service is very good. I'm sure other people can recommend equally good places in Canada.

Here's an ECF Blog with some info about cartomizers, there's other good resources in the ECF Blogs section: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-5-baditudes-cartomizer-tank-setup-guide.html -- Good luck!

-- Glenn

Hi All!
I'm new to forums in general, here's hoping I am doing this correctly :) My bf has been using e-cigs for two years and sucessfully quit traditional cigs using Greensmoke brand that we were ordering from the US. We can no longer get the cartomizers with nicotine and he has been having a rough time resisting the call of the analog. Has anyone here tried the GreenSmoke brand, and can they recommend anything comparable that is available in Canada? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

stacie_ca

Jan 22, 2014
Alberta
I am sure it would cbrite, and I wouldn't want anyone to take that chance! We were happy we found the greensmoke when we did, it made the transition for my bf so much easier. We will just have to find a new source within Canada.
I am truly happy to hear you are analog free. I have seen what a tough road it is (quitting analogs) and you should be proud of yourself - it is an amazing accomplishment :)

Last edited:

MontanaDoc

Jan 22, 2014
Helena, MT
I had used Greensmoke for about 4 years and was very happy with the throat hit vs other brands (I've tried South Beach, Blu of course, Pro-Smoke and V2). My big problem with Greensmoke was the cost and the amount I had to use. I was a 1 ppd smoker and wound up using 2-3 Greensmokes cartomizers per day and this wound up costing about $90 USD / month.

I have just recently switched to using mods (started with iGo4 ) last week am have been busy reading and learning about the multitude of other options. I have found that I can get a pretty darn good e-liquid in various quantities, use it in a large tank (3ml tanks lasts me about 2-3 days), have a battery that will last an entire weekend, get SO MANY MORE FLAVORS than just various tobaccos, menthol and cloves AND still get that great throat hit.

I would recommend having him switch from the cig-look-a-like type and move to the mods. He will NOT be displeased. Besides, you can also get nicotine free e-liquids for you if you wanted to enjoy as well.

My two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread