Eastmall shipping details (I didn't know that it was EXPRESS mail!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootsand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2010
Ohio
So although my neighbors have stolen my vaporbomb order (leh sigh... was REALLY looking forward to their mountain mist) all is not lost. (Priority mail next time for sure)

I also placed an order at the same time with Eastmall for their LR 510 Atty's (10) and 5 juices just to try. Placed my order late on friday of last week (9/10) and the order came today (9/15) from CHINA.

I know it was airmailed to the US, but I don't remember reading that it was USPS express mail when it hit the US. I checked my tracking number yesterday and it got to NY at 1pm... figured it would be another few days to get here to OH. So when I slept through the knocking at the door this morning, I didn't think much of it.

But it was the goods! :) Attempted delivery notice. (Going to the post office in a few hours to pick it up) Thats overnight delivery once the order hits landside!!

Eastmall's $17 shipping stung a little, but with that kind of delivery time, I will DEFINITELY be going back for more.

Bootsand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2010
Ohio
Sorry about the mispost in the wrong forum, thanks for moving it!

And Di... it wasn't misdelivered, it was my fault entirely, the mailman came to my door, but I slept through the knocking... I was *very* happy with the shipping method, your shipping time from China is unbelievably quick.

You guys have by far the very best atty's I've ever tried, Di (I'm guessing you work at Eastmall?) I'll be back for many more, and all my Riva equipment too.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Sorry about the mispost in the wrong forum, thanks for moving it!

And Di... it wasn't misdelivered, it was my fault entirely, the mailman came to my door, but I slept through the knocking... I was *very* happy with the shipping method, your shipping time from China is unbelievably quick.

You guys have by far the very best atty's I've ever tried, Di (I'm guessing you work at Eastmall?) I'll be back for many more, and all my Riva equipment too.

aaaah, I see ,

I just misconboobulated your statement -

no worries, that is normal for me,

if I don't have the foot in mouth

then it is normal for the brain to be disconnected -- hahahahaha

and - Yes, - I work for Eastmall, altho I Live in Australia -

I am products Promotions Officer, and Forums Hostess.

welcome here, stay and have fun ---- Di

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes, I do believe everyone will Love the Indulgence just as much as I do -

it is my * Baby *

ooooh, package is at custome -- wow

only one more night to keep the vigil with my lantern then ---- lol

Riva is definately very good. I felt in love with it and ordered a second kit for myself. And dont forget about the indulgence too. Di said it will knock you out...hahaha. I am waiting for mine to knock at my door. It's at the customs now. Should be here by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread