Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
fams i wasn't here in 2013 so i'm not sure when or how the voting is done for best juices and vendors

but a thought came upon sloth in sleep last night then dogwog barked waking me from my dream remembering dream oh god need to post

i believe we should be united as the NT family to ensure that NT hits every spot possible on the list best tobacco best bakery etc (not sure how you all feel about that)

and unlike 2013 NT has more juices we know and love...for instance virus won best tobacco but now we have wakonda, radioactive and the switch with varying preferences within the family

i'm wondering if we should unite in order to ensure NT hits the spot...if best baccy votes are too split within our fam then it could cause another vendor to claim the spot :( etc

thoughts?

also is there a best coffee vape category?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
fams i wasn't here in 2013 so i'm not sure when or how the voting is done for best juices and vendors

but a thought came upon sloth in sleep last night then dogwog barked waking me from my dream remembering dream oh god need to post

i believe we should be united as the NT family to ensure that NT hits every spot possible on the list best tobacco best bakery etc (not sure how you all feel about that)

and unlike 2013 NT has more juices we know and love...for instance virus won best tobacco but now we have wakonda, radioactive and the switch with varying preferences within the family

i'm wondering if we should unite in order to ensure NT hits the spot...if best baccy votes are too split within our fam then it could cause another vendor to claim the spot :( etc

thoughts?

also is there a best coffee vape category?

Just like last year, I will encourage people to vote for the liquid they feel is best in the respective category... I won't take offense if you vote for someone else in a specific category, etc... what ever you deem to be tops in a specific category is what you should vote for... no strategy needed really. It's one of those things you either win, or you don't... from a sheer numbers perspective we're going to come in strong in 2014. This year, we've touched over 20,000 people. Last year, we touched 4000 and we won by a landslide - like - no contest... the encouraging part (for me) is that despite the increased volume, the quality of the interactions overall has been positive, we've made every reasonable effort to "surprise and delight" with every transaction, and the overall quality of the experience hasn't been significantly diminished. We're a MUCH stronger competitor this year as compared to last. We'll mobilize people to get out and vote, but (just like last year)... there's really no need to "sweat" - working toward the Best of ECF 2014 has been a process of building relationships one-at-a-time and continuing to earn that business... truthfully, after the kind of year we've had - I think we're in a good position to do as good as we did last year (not sure it's possible to do better, every liquid we had to offer, won)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
and Clark I hope my post didnt come across to you the wrong way--I know these results aren't why you do the liquid, etc. I just know that I found you and decided to try you out because of the ECF results...but honestly we could all be divided and you'd probably stay at the top, NT is that good and I hope my post didn't make it sound otherwise :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
and Clark I hope my post didnt come across to you the wrong way--I know these results aren't why you do the liquid, etc. I just know that I found you and decided to try you out because of the ECF results...but honestly we could all be divided and you'd probably stay at the top, NT is that good and I hope my post didn't make it sound otherwise :(

As good as it has been for the business, y'all matter more than trophies! ;) Obviously we'd love to win, and to be truthful, I think it's going to be an even bigger landslide than last year... but, win or lose - we've had a fantastic year, met lots of new people, helped a ton of people quit and stay quit, and continued to grow a community that I'm really proud to be a part of. Award or no award, we win. :)

Last year there were some 'devotees' from other 'factions' that questioned the results because it was too lopsided to be believable. It was incomprehensible to some that such a small company would come and totally dominate like we did. Some of the loudest questioners are now regulars - so some part of the 'hype' must have been legit. ;)

The beauty of it is, the product and service are good enough that we don't need to engineer a win - it'll just happen (or it won't) - either way, we're delighted to be making substantial contributions to the community and making an impact on the lives of the people we love.

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Kent Brooks
  • Reason: 2x post

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
ugg..let me know...lord knows my nuttiness to tally the numbers...i havent even worked on anything to make my life easier to track the votes....the last one i did unofficially which then became the official results was labor intensive and not the most efficient way to do it...if not, I guess its time to start on something ehh? lol

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
ugg..let me know...lord knows my nuttiness to tally the numbers...i havent even worked on anything to make my life easier to track the votes....the last one i did unofficially which then became the official results was labor intensive and not the most efficient way to do it...if not, I guess its time to start on something ehh? lol

Last year the way the voting was posted publicly was - strange - hard to interpret. You cleaned it up on the back side... but that ended up being 14 pages deep ;)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Best tobacco? Best juice ever made?

are you asking my opinion on those? :confused:

ummm best tobacco......dunno how to answer that one theyre all so good and havent tried radio i wouldnt vote wakonda best tobacco bc best coffee however my gut feeling goes to wakonda for best tobacco next to that probably the switch then virus (note sloth likes virus more than switch but switch is to sloth a better "tobacco juice")

best juice ever made easy wakonda
then a tie of got cookie frenilla and virus honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread