Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
are you asking my opinion on those? :confused:

ummm best tobacco......dunno how to answer that one theyre all so good and havent tried radio i wouldnt vote wakonda best tobacco bc best coffee however my gut feeling goes to wakonda for best tobacco next to that probably the switch then virus (note sloth likes virus more than switch but switch is to sloth a better "tobacco juice")

best juice ever made easy wakonda
then a tie of got cookie frenilla and virus honestly

I think he was saying like, 'Pshhh, best tobacco... More like best juice ever made!'

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
It's all about interpretation buddy. No worries.

i appreciate you consoling me but no :facepalm: no :facepalm: think about the bible now lots people say its interpretation but if people interpret wrong they burn in hell well this no different sloth f'ed up will burn for it (burn as in vape, wakonda likely) forever

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
One of the huge advantages we had was that our line was so small, the votes were not spread thin over 1000 flavors. I don't think it'll much matter.

As far as Wakonda, I would consider it a coffee/java vape first and foremost - the tobacco is such a small element of it...

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
As good as Wakonda is and are many of the others are as well, IMHO, (and without a doubt about it) ACB is in a class of its own.

I too would like to know when, where and how we vote?

Last year voting didn't start until the second week of November... and was cut on December 31st. I think DanG has ups on running it since he ran it last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread