eGo-C Twist parts help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
United States
I use a eGo-C Twist 1000 mah battery. I've been buying EGO *CEFour + V2 - 2.4Ω/ohm clearomizers.

I just ordered a sample pack of Halo menthol eliquid. I want to be able to test the 7x different liquids without using a different clearomizer for each one. Could someone tell me what the best way of doing this is? I think I should get an atomizer body as well as mega dual coil cartomizers? But I'm not sure.

Any help would be appreciated, as well as links to products.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi

Direct dripping is the best way to try out new flavors. You get a few puffs per drop and it's easy to switch to another flavor. It's not expensive either. I use an LR306 atty, like this one: Low Resistance (LR) Atomizer - 306

There more details about dripping in my blog: Drip, Drip, Drip…

Cartos aren't the best way to try new juices, unless you want to dedicate one carto for each flavor. Once a juice has gotten into the filler material it will leave a residual taste if you add a flavor on top of it. If you don't want to drip, some people use Vision Nanos, which are little bottom coil clearos: Vision 510 Nano Clearomizer

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
What de Ocelot said.

An atty is fairly easy to clean out when changing flavors. Probably the best way to check out new flavors. Some people prefer the flavor you get from an atty. But they do require dripping liquid into them, vaping, and adding more liquid. Great for trying out new stuff, kinda tedious and impractical too for out and about.

The cartos are a completely separate thing. Cartos can't be cleaned - not easily or effectively anyway. They are relatively cheap, but you are pretty much committed to whatever flavor liquid you put into them. IMO not as easy to fill as the clearos you are used to. Worth getting a couple to check out the experience.

If you get an atty you need to get a "drip tip" to go with it. (Cartos too, for that matter.) Attys get hot when vaping - you need the drip tip as an extension of the atty to avoid the heat generated. With cartos you need the drip tip, well, to have something to suck on. lol Don't need to spend huge $$$ on one - but you can. All manner of colors, materials, designs and shapes. Ultimately they all perform the same function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread