Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombies

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
United States
Hi,
I'm relatively new to vaping. I vaped for 1.5 years with the cheap cigarette and cartridge style e-cigs. I use a 1000 mah eGo-C Twist. I ordered some sample eliquids and I want to know whats the best way to sample them? Clearomizer's are around $5-6 bucks a piece so I'd rather not sample 7x liquids all in different clearomizers. Whats the best way?

Any help would be much appreciated. If you could provide links to all the parts I would need that would help a bunch too.

-Musicka

SilverZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Illinois, USA
Personally I would advise purchasing a dripping atomizer. I use mine to test new juices and also to vape a different flavor for a while to cleanse my palate without having to fill up a clearomizer.

This is the one that I use and it's been working perfectly. I prefer the long barrel 1.5 ohm atty: Stingray 510 Atomizer

This is the one that seems to get the best reviews, but it's a little pricey and whenever I consider buying one it's out of stock: HH.357 Long Barrel Hybrid 510 Atomizer - Avid Vaper

Jay Gee

Jun 19, 2013
Windsor, UK
+1 for a dripper. The igo-L is also a very well regarded dripper and they are easier than some drippers to recoil because there's plenty of space to work in. Any dripper though will allow you to try a few drops and move onto another flavour quickly. For best results, rinse the whole thing in between flavours although I don't bother sometimes if the flavours are quite similar. For example, you would struggle to taste a vanilla juice after a menthol juice, but might be ok the other way round.

itsrayray

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
athens, tn
+1 for a dripper. The igo-L is also a very well regarded dripper and they are easier than some drippers to recoil because there's plenty of space to work in. Any dripper though will allow you to try a few drops and move onto another flavour quickly. For best results, rinse the whole thing in between flavours although I don't bother sometimes if the flavours are quite similar. For example, you would struggle to taste a vanilla juice after a menthol juice, but might be ok the other way round.

Plus you discover new flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread