eGo tank atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I ordered 1 tank atomizer from Totally Wicked a couple weeks ago just to try them out before I invested any real $$ in them--they were the 1st vendor I saw selling them.

I was pleasantly surprised but not completely overwhelmed. I decided to invest some $$ in them, but wanted them in a copper color to match my mod. The only place I could find that color was in China at Heaven-Gifts; they were a nice price at $13.50, but there was a shipping charge of $17. I got 4 of them along with some 510 atties and some other paraphernalia to off-set the shipping price. By the way it only took 5 days to receive my order.

When I got my stuff today, I screwed on one of the new tank atties and was blown away with the taste and voluminous vaper. The tank attie I got from TW was ok, but these were head and shoulders above TW.

My point isn't to disparage TW, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there was an update or different versions of tank atties; or maybe the 1st one I opened up from Heaven gifts just happened to be better for no rhyme or reason.

Both ego t atties were used on a joy ego 650mah battery.

Last edited:
Thanks great info!! TWicked's TORNADO TANK is different than the EGO Tank as far as i know. So they are probably made a little differently which is why they worked differently. My mother in law bought a tank kit from Wicked Liquid (Not a fan of them because of how overpriced they are and because shipping is $7.00, rediculous.) So i have tried hers a few times and i am happy with it. But i ordered a tank atty and cart from a different website yesterday because i already have an ego. So i will let you know if i can see a difference in the two once i get mine in this week! Thanks for the information!

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I ordered 1 tank atomizer from Totally Wicked a couple weeks ago just to try them out before I invested any real $$ in them--they were the 1st vendor I saw selling them.

I was pleasantly surprised but not completely overwhelmed. I decided to invest some $$ in them, but wanted them in a copper color to match my mod. The only place I could find that color was in China at Heaven-Gifts; they were a nice price at $13.50, but there was a shipping charge of $17. I got 4 of them along with some 510 atties and some other paraphernalia to off-set the shipping price. By the way it only took 5 days to receive my order.

When I got my stuff today, I screwed on one of the new tank atties and was blown away with the taste and voluminous vaper. The tank attie I got from TW was ok, but these were head and shoulders above TW.

My point isn't to disparage TW, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there was an update or different versions of tank atties; or maybe the 1st one I opened up from Heaven gifts just happened to be better for no rhyme or reason.

Both ego t atties were used on a joy ego 650mah battery.

O.K. I am going to answer my own question.

I looked inside both atomizers and found the spike hole in the one from heaven gifts is larger than the one from TW,which now makes sense why you would get more vapor from heaven gifts t atomizer as it allows more juice to flow to the coil--no telling what other differences there are.

So there is definetely a difference between the 2. Heaven gifts is marked: eGo-T.

Last edited:
Well good for you to notice that!!! :) Totally Wicked makes their own versions of the ego. Im not sure about their other e-cigs. But i do know i have heard more bad about TW than good. BUT the good thing about their site is that it is VERY easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. you dont have to search and search to find things like in most sites. When you click on TORNADO, it shows every part that goes to that e-cigs- i.e. Attys, Carts, Batteries, Chargers, etc. Whereas most sites list Atomizers, Batteries, Chargers, Kits, and so on so you have to search through every part before you find the one for your specific cigarette. But that is honestly the ONLY thing i like about TW. IMO.

Have you had any issues with your tank thus far? Do you like it better than the regular Ego or other e-cigs?

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
TW does not make their own version of the tank system, FYI. The eGo-Ts and the Tornados are all manufactured by Joye. TW just rebranded them.

There was, however, a revision of the T atty. TW was one of the first companies to sell the tank systems, and as such had the first version. The attys you bought from HG are revision 2.

HTH!

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
TW does not make their own version of the tank system, FYI. The eGo-Ts and the Tornados are all manufactured by Joye. TW just rebranded them.

There was, however, a revision of the T atty. TW was one of the first companies to sell the tank systems, and as such had the first version. The attys you bought from HG are revision 2.

HTH!

Thanks Blondie for answering my original question: "I was wondering if anyone knew if there was an update or different versions of tank atties."

I knew that the tank atties from TW are a joye product from reading around, just surprised how fast the revision was between 'version 1' and 'version 2'--if I can call it that.

Have a nice day!

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Dpowell,

[ Have you had any issues with your tank thus far? Do you like it better than the regular Ego or other e-cigs?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely no issues... other than the eGo-t atties from HG are head a shoulders better than TW's. I am getting clouds of vapor from HG's t atties along with great taste. Can't wait to put these t-atties on my Provari when it arrives.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread