TW is offering preorder on the eGo-Tank (Tornado-T) ETA 1-12-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Whew-hoo, TW order just showed up. I bought 2 attys, one in red to match my Tornado, the other one in black for my stainless mega-cone Ego. I set both up, one for me, the other for my wife, since her pink attys are a day behind my order. We are still in the break-in first tank, but it works really well, comparable to the videos out there. Throat hit....the big question...Right now, being very early in the game, I say it compares favorably to a standard cart Ego, is definitely better than both the cone atty and regular carto. I still think that LR attys and the Ce2 cartos have better TH, but not by much. On every other count though, the tank wins. These will revolutionize vaping as time goes on, there is little doubt about that.

triplec76

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
My order states it has just left Tampa sorting facility. I ordered on Monday afternoon. I should get my tanks by next Monday. I am okay with the wait...I think.

That sucks. I ordered mine Monday afternoon as well. Got shipment notification yesterday, but it ends up only being an electronic notification to USPS. As in it hasn't been picked up yet. I hate it when a seller tells me an item has been shipped, only to find out it will be a day or more later.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Ok, 2 full tanks through the tank atty now and performance is hitting it's stride now. It's putting out very nice clouds and like I said earlier, TH will never match an LR atty or anything HV but for the maintenance-free vaping you get out of it, performance is pretty damn acceptable. I do notice some liquid around the inner edges of the atty, but nothing too crazy. Also, I know that I get about 10 drags after I remove the tank! So it definitely stores quite a bit in the actual atty. It would be very hard to go back to a 510 or mega foam cart after using this. Can't speak for carto users opinions so much, since I have only used a handful of cartos ever and those were Ce2's. I can see this bringing vaping even more mainstream for sure. Would really like to hear others opinions!
Edit: just used my cone atty delrin drip tip on the tank. The tank drips really nice but I guess that defeats the purpose.
Edit again: just ran a 50/50 mix of RY4 that I made yesterday through it, no clogging or wicking issues from start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread