Ego tank battery chargers Which One

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesctheman

ECF Veteran
Hi I own a tornado tank ego multi battery charger and it worked ok for a while. Then after losing one of my battery's I bought one from a stall (VIP ). I had to buy a big battery and it was charging fine for a few days. I bought a twist battery from liberty flights(1st time I've used multiple brands, never again) this battery charged fine until today.
Tried smaller batteries and some charge..they start charging then the light stays on constantly. So I haven't charged them again.
ive asked both places if the battery's will charge with my current charger and they have assured me they will.
What chargers do u use to charge your batteries?
Any help welcome...

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hi I own a tornado tank ego multi battery charger and it worked ok for a while. Then after losing one of my battery's I bought one from a stall (VIP ). I had to buy a big battery and it was charging fine for a few days. I bought a twist battery from liberty flights(1st time I've used multiple brands, never again) this battery charged fine until today.
Tried smaller batteries and some charge..they start charging then the light stays on constantly. So I haven't charged them again.
ive asked both places if the battery's will charge with my current charger and they have assured me they will.
What chargers do u use to charge your batteries?
Any help welcome...

The multichargers from TW are really for 510 and 'tornado 9' batts but you can use them on eGo style batts with this adapter:

Tornado Battery Mains Charger Adaptor Multipack x 5

... problem is, because the charger is only putting out 150mA - for 510 style batts, it takes a long time to charge and eGo with the adapter.

Best is just a single eGo charger:

Tornado Mega USB Charger

spec blurb from myvaporstore:

Output: DC 4.2V 420mA
DO NOT use this to charger with the Joye 510 batteries (slim cigarette-sized model). Doing so may cause damage to the Joye 510 battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread