I'm at my wits end, so frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesctheman

ECF Veteran
Arghhhh
So I purchased a battery about a month ago from VIP 1000 mh bigger than the battery i have ever used, I had a problem with the light staying on..so he changed the battery, even tho he didn't want to. it worked ok.
After that I wanted a vv battery so I went to liberty flights and purchased a vv voltage there and it worked fine(I loved it too) then the multi charger I purchased went wrong so I changed that at tottally wicked. Plus I bought a USB fast charger and plug from liberty flights and it charged my vv battery perfect. Then I plugged my VIP battery in my fast charger and it charges but with light on. So i try my twist vvbattery and now that has the light on too.
Put in my multi charger it doesn't work there either
I'm really don't know what to do.
Hope someone has had the same thing and fixed it. Everything was fine when I used the small tank batteries.
I don't have money to chuck around, hope someone can help?
Sorry about the long post, hope u can understand it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Gosh I am so sorry you are going through this frustrating time. Sorry I don't know what could be wrong but I'm sure someone here will post something that can help you. I've never had those problems. I know exactly what you mean about all the money. That is why I shop on line at Fasttech.com. They have some wonderful prices for my budget. It just takes a while to get here. Again, I am sorry for your troubles and hope someone will help you and you can return to happy vaping. Sometime it can all be so trying but in the end.... well worth it. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread