Eleaf Istick defective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codipassaro

Dec 20, 2014
Cali
Hello! I received an eleaf Istick as a gift about a week ago, and it worked great for about 3 or 4 days. After those couple of days, some tanks/rda's wouldn't work on it. It would say "atomizer short" I thought it was just my rda/tanks not working so i thought no biggie. Then tonight arrives.. Absolutely nothing works on it. Even with no atomizer on it, it still says it's shorting out. When it's supposed to say "no atomizer" I don't know what's wrong with it. I haven't tampered with it, or anything. Any ideas?

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Sounds like you got yourself a piece of .... there. I wonder if there's a way to reset it since there's kind of a computer in these things... But I'm not finding anything. That's ....ing ......ed, these things should have a reset feature for situations like this. Like phones and mp3 players and basically everything has.

That aside... Only thing I can think of is swab out the 510 connection and make sure you're not over tightening your gear when you screw it in. If that doesn't help do what Mr. Warpigs says.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Check the contact in the 510 connection on the iStick. Mine got pressed too far down and the same thing started happening. So I took a very small flathead screwdriver and lightly pried up on the contact and went all the way around. Worked like a charm and now I don't screw my atty's down as hard. Let us know!

Trailz

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
NE OH US
Check the contact in the 510 connection on the iStick. Mine got pressed too far down and the same thing started happening. So I took a very small flathead screwdriver and lightly pried up on the contact and went all the way around. Worked like a charm and now I don't screw my atty's down as hard. Let us know!

This worked for me as well, give it a shot. If the issue persists, request a replacement. Hoping the iStick 2 has a spring loaded 510 and RMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread