Eleaf Istick

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Or if you are looking for a nice roomy deck to build on, then the EHPro Big Buddha has enough room to sit in while you build...
5LM20Ym.png

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
Alright guys, you've all convinced me; I'm going to order an istick. Where's the best/cheapest place these days to order one?

I just ordered 2 more.They are from vapenw.com.
istick - $24.99
Includes the 510/ego adapter.Does not include the charger or micro USB cable.
Cell phone charger is a safe substitute.
Not sure if the beauty ring is included. If you need the ring or micro cable pm me and I'll send them to you.
Leather Case/Lanyard - $6.99
Has the button cutouts.
Shipping - $6.00
I think it is a flat rate because it was the same before I added the cases.

When going to the checkout page it will show an amount for sales tax. Complete the "Calculate Sales Tax" amount boxes and the system will remove the tax unless you live in Washington state.

iStick by Eleaf Simple Pack (20W) ON SALE @ VapeNW com $24.99
iStick Leather Case

SS stingray

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
Port Charlotte. Florida
this is a 30w version - i imagine eleaf's response to the beyang ;)

it showed up as an addition to eleaf's pricing list i received this morning - see a certain section of ecf :D

I think more of a reaction to the real competition the Cloupor Mini which is shipping out now.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I don't think so either. More likely typing error. Notice the battery is the same as the 20 w. 2200 mah . I would guess a 2500 mah in a 30 watt version. Also the picture shows the same 510 pin.
Actually, it does look different. If you look a little closer, notice the overhang on the top (it looks to me like it was built for the Nautilus mini to fit perfectly now). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread