elipse confusion and google fails to find things

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporbird

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Bronx
Hey all. I've been reading up on the elipse which is a new type of PV with a unique elliptical shape. It also has replaceable tank atomizers like the Ego-c. I'm intrigued by this, and think it'd be fun to play around with. But, it's really hard to find information-- were it not for the forum I would have never found the original company homepage:

OVALE elips (silver) - ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE (e-cigarette) :: ego-C, changeable system, ego-T, elips, liquid, juice, accessories

I could only find the (apparent) knock off using google:

http://www.........../shopping/products/3-E-Cigarette-Elips/466-Electronic-Cigarette-Elips/

I often find that google fails to bring up e-cigarette stuff, or leads me to the same few vendors over and over, then I go on to these forums and find out about all kinds of vendors I never found on my own. This isn't the main point of this post, but I've wondered if anyone else has the same issues with searching for stores? I sometimes wonder if google is burring the results (they have done this in the past for a number of things) --I'm probably over-thinking it. There are a lot of vendors and the landscape is quite confusing!

OK, here is my question/confusion, from the looks of it the "knockoff" from .......... has the same shape, but it dosen't have the e-go-C style atomizer tank system (which is what I was really interested) --but they do have a better color selection (the "cherry" one is so pretty!) Why do the knock offs tend to have more colors? The big vendors seem to make everything in black, steel and white and MAYBE pepto-bismol pink (you know for the "ladies" GAHm I love feminine looking items, but almost any other shade of pink would be more sexy than the one commonly found on most e-cigs...but V4L has nice stuff... I'm digressing!)

I just want to know if these two systems would be compatible? Could I get the battery from .......... and then get the atomizer from ovaleusa.com? Or is it too new to really know? Maybe (if i'm just fooling around, and if looks matter so much) I should just wait until these get wider distribution and more selection.

It's really odd that there are only two vendors thus far. What do you make of this?

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I just did a Google search for Elips e-cigarette, Ovale doesn't pop up in the first page, although a bunch of reviews do (including mine :thumbs: ). I have one of the knockoffs, the LSA4 or whatever it is. From the reviews I saw of the Ovale, at a minimum the inner tank is different. I'm not sure if the atomizer assemblies are interchangeable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread