Eluma

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlthomp

Nov 3, 2009
I ordered my first E-cigarettes (2 different kinds) on 11/3/2009.

The Eluma didn't arrive until 11/18/09 and I had been using a 510 model that had arrived much quicker.

The Eluma produced a very nice vapor and was my "vape" of choice when it arrived due to the volume of vapor and taste. Then, the batteries got flooded which I blame myself for not paying special attention to and since this happened in the dark in a vehicle going down the road, I didn't realize the extent of the leak and ruined both of the batteries.

The only thing I would warn people about is to be very careful with it due to the volume of liquid in the cartridges and to take them apart at night or when traveling or at least make sure that it is left cart down so liquid can't seep into the battery. Also be careful of the foil as a bit can stick to the wick and you should have a toothpick or something to get that off if it happens. I watch them pretty closely now and even wipe the cart to keep it from becoming a problem again. Otherwise I prefer it to my 510...but my 510 has been a workhorse and never failed me...just isn't as enjoyable as the flavor of the Eluma menthol.

I did place a recent order for non-nicotine carts and a new battery from Eluma... it shipped and delivered in less than 3 days right before Christmas so very pleased with the turn around time and so far, great vapor again, good battery life.

I prefer the Eluma menthol flavor over anything else I've tried at this point.

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
I have nothing but problems with Eluma. I would not recommend it to anybody. Two of my atomizers went bad. Up to now since January 4th they have not come to the conclusion to the "alleged" defective atomizer that I sent back to them. Complete disregards to my vaping habits. I will never buy to them again. Note: a 902 atomizer is completely identical to Eluma atomizer. Available from Tony, the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread