esmoke.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of your members, Jak, asked me why I'm not on the forum. I think the most honest answer is I don't have the time! Not that you don't deserve a conduit to us, it's just that the current conundrums are taxing. As in intro I posted some of our print ads in an album very quickly.

We have experience with many devices and the only way we can sell any of them is with strict QA here in the USA. We have a 27/4 testing operation for any brands that we have sold and that keeps our problems to a minimum.

We have been in business for 10 months and been around the block and the world. We are on our way back to China this week for some new developments on our USA testing and soon to be manufacturing facility.

We are a US LLC and have all our legal ducks in a row. We know the true situations with testing and patents and have a lot of behind the scenes info.

At the right time we will share it publicly.

Our reputation speaks for itself, the devices we sell are only from legitimate sources in China. We don't ship what we don't have in stock, we get orders every week and test everyday. We do mods to the products we sell under license directly from the manufacturer's and add our own USA made components to solve problems right here in the USA

Our shipments typically look like (below): We turn around from China in 3 days, (and then test each item, add our own components which adds another day) this was over this past weekend so it was a day longer... even so we don't sell what we don't have in stock and tested.

Monday, March 09, 2009
Time

09:17

East Windsor, NJ - USA
Arrived at Delivery Facility in East Windsor - USA
09:16

East Windsor, NJ - USA
Departed Facility in Elizabeth - USA
07:01

Elizabeth, NJ - USA
Sunday, March 08, 2009

Departed Facility in DHL Wilmington Airpark - USA
17:52

DHL Wilmington Airpark, OH - USA
Saturday, March 07, 2009

Processed at DHL Wilmington Airpark - USA
02:02

Arrived at Sort Facility DHL Wilmington Airpark - USA
01:02

Clearance processing complete at DHL Wilmington Airpark - USA
01:01

Friday, March 06, 2009

Departed Facility in Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong
19:22

Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong
Processed at Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong
19:11

Arrived at Sort Facility Hong Kong - Hub - Hong Kong
17:53

Departed Facility in Hong Kong - Hong Kong
17:21

Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Processed at Hong Kong - Hong Kong
17:14

Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Shipment picked up
16:40

Hong Kong - Hong Kong

I will follow up when I have the time. Today we are having Fox News here (at their request) for a half-hour feature on us and the industry in general. There is so much more we are doing besides keeping our customers happy.

When I can I will fill in more of the details which I hope will be of real interest to everyone.

I will try to stick to relevant issues, insider and consumer and not hawk my products here.

Please post any questions, I can't answer PMs right now because of the interview and our next trip to China, leaving on Wednesday.

I will try to do my best to answer all questions honestly and to the best of my ability and knowledge.

Thanks,

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread