• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Expect delays and rejections due to more stringent security measures in Hong Kong, Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifeelfine415

Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
the city
I have given up with fasttech after eight days of etickets over missing batteries in my order. I now post these threads to show how fasttech conducts business:

posted 8 days ago
by you
I received my shipment.today. It is missing (4) Panasonic NCR18650B LI-ion batteries. Item number11.411.00.
#8.
posted 5 days ago
by Linda Staff
Sorry to hear that. We checked with our warehouse that we miss one pair of sku#1141100 not four.

Could you please check the package that you received to see if has two inside?

Please let us know , so that we can follow up on it, thank you.
#9.
posted 4 days ago
by you
I ordered two each of sku#1141100. This would include four Panasonic NCR18650B li-ion batteries in total. Obviously,I checked the parcel thoroughly. These batteries were NOT included in my shipment. I would like to have this matter resolved as soon as possible.
#10.
posted 3 days ago
by Linda Staff
Thanks for your response, we double checked with our warehouse that we just miss one pair of sku#1141100. In this case, could you please send us one picture of the receipt on the package that you received? So that we can know the weight of the package that you received?

Please get back to us, so that we can follow up on it, thank you.
#11.
posted 3 days ago
by you
I no longer have the envelope my other items were shipped in. You already have a photo of the top of the envelope. I did not receive 2 each of sku#1141100 for a total of 4 batteries. How would the warehouse know they missed one pair? If they had this knowledge, why wouldnt I be refunded immediately? I demand that I am refunded $28.10 immediately. I have been more than patient in this back and forth ticket communication that lasts for days and days. I am very unhappy with the customer relations fasttech has demonstrated.

#12.
posted 5 hrs 41 mins ago
by Linda Staff
Thanks for your response.

Please kindly find attached receipt from the postal office,you can see the weight is 891g of the package that you received, but the weight is 1034g from the postal office, and the weight of one pair of sku#1141100 is about 92g, so we get the result that we just miss one pair of sku#1141100, thanks.

Please get back to us, so that we can follow up on it,thanks.
Attachments
(.pdf, 108 KB)
LK036414843HKpdf.pdf
#13.
posted ago
by you
Wow. Now you are calling me a liar. I spent over $180 on this order alone. I did not receive the batteries in this order. I had intended on doing much more business with this company. This was an inexpensive lesson I have learned in who I should not do business with. You did it. It is no longer worth my time to pursue this matter anymore. Thanks!.

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Wow, guess we need to video the opening of the packages so if anything is missing we can just send them the video to prove that something was not in the package. I haven't had missing items, but with free freight I do lots of small orders, hard to screw up when there are only a few different items. Plus if something gets hung up at HK post, other packages are still getting past, or that is my thinking.

Vape On
:vapor:

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I read numerous posts recently at FT from people who are missing items and notify FT via their ticket system...FT customer reps always go to the weight thing which is so mimimal that they cannot possibly know if a tank or whatever is missing, and always state the complete order was shipped..this has been a common problem lately at FT, presumably because of all the returns and repackaging due to returned items lately, and they insinuate that they have a subcontractor doing their order filling and packaging.....also HK PosT workers are opening almost every package, and not just Xrays, if they see anything they are unsure of, they remove it..

pablo_h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
australia
Seems like this is the reason ft mod rage quit, FT knowingly doing the dodgey on shipping batteries, claiming they must have got through, due to J's partner handling the shipping which says the weight is right. Therefore no refund/credit and lots of angry customers.

I have a lot of sympathy for people caught up in it buying devices with batteries incorporated in devices like innokins and egos, but loose batteries? I have no idea why people buying single cell li-ion batteries from FT though.

Last edited:

flatom

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Indian Rocks Beach, FL
My order for ego batteries was returned to FastTech. I just received this from them:

As you may have noticed that there was no tracking updates for your package during the past few weeks. After confirming with HongKong Post, we've been told that your package was failed to pass through the x-ray check and has been returned. This was caused due to current strict inspection of the aviation security.

We've received the returned packages just now. Considering the risk of being returned/delayed again, we are going to make a refund for your order. Because there is too many orders being affected, the refund will be done within 24 hours. Your understanding would be highly appreciated.

We apologize for the delay and any inconveniences caused.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
FT has had so many problems with HK Post, they no longer are using them to the US... instead of reshipping via Singapore Post or Swiss Post, FT may decide to just refund you instead....U should open a ticket with them and tell them your wishes, refund, reship, or a gift certificate for future purchases....if U request a reship, they might not have in stock whatever U ordered and will reorder the exact same items U already have on order and being returned, unless U tell them to use your current order and reship that current order with a new shipper and new labels....its true, they usually will not use your returned order and just reship it, they will actually make a complete new order from stock or wait for new stock, then reship...so U need to be aggressive with them..

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jasmine

Staff
◾JoinedDec 2012
◾Posts 574
◾Reviews 0
◾Kudos450
1 kudos received details

Tracking Problem Of The US Orders Shipped Via Singapore Post

***Updated on 11/19/2013***
Since Singapore Post is unable to fix these problems. We've got the packages back and will resend them via Hong Kong Post. An email will send to the customers with the new tracking number in 24 hours.

Because of the unstable processing of Hong Kong Post. We've swapped the US orders from Hong Kong Post to Singapore Post for a few days ago.

But we've noticed that there is two big problems with this service provided by Singapore Post. The main one is the tracking numbers in their system are all mixed up, they gave the tracking numbers which are already used to us. We've checked the tracking information of all orders we shipped during the past few days, there is at least 50% of the orders are shipped with the used tracking number which already shown delivered / Transporting on the tracking site.

Makahowin

Sep 30, 2013
Ohio
WARNING! Fasttech is a very cheap supplier and I have never had problems with the delivery of products until now. I ordered an Ego Twist from them and it is stuck. I will probably end up getting a refund because it has been a month in Hong Kong and I do not anticipate ever receiving the products I ordered. The only thing that sucks is I have to wait 8 weeks before FT will refund the money unless Hong Kong post returns it before then. My advise would be to use Fasttech for anything that does not have a battery or electronics in it. I have ordered juice and replacement atomizers from them in the past with no problems. I ordered a Vamo as well as an iTaste SVD that were delayed 2 weeks but I got them. Now this little Ego Twist battery is a major concern to the post office? Oh well live and learn.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Eliquids are also a shipping issue now , not just batteries, ...with all shippers

I have always liked FT, but I believe they have handled every situation very poorly the past few months..they have no upper management with any skills to avoid or resolve the many issues they have encountered...I honestly don't see how any postal authority, shipper, or company could learn anything from FT..except all the things NOT to do.....FT's poor repore with the shippers and their own lack of quality customer support has cost FT a lot of past and potential new customers....I don't blame FT 100% but they do share some responsibility for the fiasco with their shipping problems and the slow response to questions and inquiries and very slow refunds of any type....

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
I dunno, I'd be more tempted to think that purchased officials didn't stay bought for some reason or another. Saw it happen a lot in Mexico when I lived on the border. A company buys a perfectly good postal worker or law enforcement officer and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, they start enforcing the rules again. :D

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
what are U saying?...that FT didn't give them enough of a bribe?....this shipping fiasco affects more companies than just FT...its a real issue for all companies who ship products out of China....FT is prolly much bigger and more popular than the rest, so they have been targeted moe and we hear more about their issues..Ebay sellers have no shipping problems because they usually are small companies or individuals and don't have batch scanning and shipments thru postal and customs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread