EVOD on itaste VV 3.0 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

negroplz

Jun 15, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Every time I put my EVOD onto the the itaste VV and use the OHM reader, it reads it as NON.
I've had both both of them for at least a month and had worked perfectly before. Ever since I've gotten a PT2, I didn't use the EVOD but once I tried the EVOD again, it doesn't work.
I tried taking the coil out of the base to see if it was over-tighted or loose. I can't think of anything else on how to fix this.

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
Try pulling the battery contact pin on the evod head out a little bit. Sounds like its not making good contact with the battery. I have a evod where the base only got about half the normal amounts of threads cut into it comared to all the rest, genuine kanger btw. I got to pull down that pin when I use that evod, it usually says once it gets set.

negroplz

Jun 15, 2013
Bay Area, CA
Try pulling the battery contact pin on the evod head out a little bit. Sounds like its not making good contact with the battery. I have a evod where the base only got about half the normal amounts of threads cut into it comared to all the rest, genuine kanger btw. I got to pull down that pin when I use that evod, it usually says once it gets set.

Thanks HughDaHand, I did this and tinkered around with the pin and it worked because if this didn't work, I would have ended up buying another EVOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread